Post Thanks / Like

Challenger sighting

I didn't personally see it but I got a call on Sunday 3/2 from my brother and he claims to see a new Challenger heading north on RT 23 north of Columbus Oh. After that he gets a call from his buddy that is ahead of him( They were both headed south on 23) making the same claim so being witnessed by two makes me believe plus he is a car guy and knows the diff. Must have been a mule being road tested.
    2013 Charger RT/RT
    2011 Corvette Grand Sport
    86 Pontiac Grand Prix
    79 Anniversary Trans Am

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be on the lookout...I bet Nelson AG here in town (the dodge/lambo dealer) will have one soon if they don't have one lined up already, can't wait to see one in person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta do it!

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lowriderman3 View Post
    Gotta do it!

Not wortless it is interesting information and seeing a car pass the other way dosent exactly make it easy to get a photo. I resent being called a liar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cromagnumman425 View Post
    Not wortless it is interesting information and seeing a car pass the other way dosent exactly make it easy to get a photo. I resent being called a liar.

Easy, he didn't call you a liar. That is just a common joke around here to put up the "TTIWWP" smiley when someone talks about seeing or having something without putting up pics. It was just a joke.
    Islamic terrorists are like King Salmon,
    Life is good until the Seals show up!

His: 06 Magnum SRT <----Sold
    Now: 73 440 Plymouth Duster
    Hers: 08 Charger R/T <-----Moved out.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Exactly...Sorry if I offended you. I am a lover not a fighter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cromagnumman425 View Post
    I didn't personally see it but I got a call on Sunday 3/2 from my brother and he claims to see a new Challenger heading north on RT 23 north of Columbus Oh. After that he gets a call from his buddy that is ahead of him( They were both headed south on 23) making the same claim so being witnessed by two makes me believe plus he is a car guy and knows the diff. Must have been a mule being road tested.

Nah, it's not a mule, not at this point in the development. It's more than likely a pre-production model. It's all Challenger, except it's hand built at the Chrysler tech centre. They dole those out to testers to work out the bugs. Then most likely they get crash tested or scrapped.
    You wouldn't want one of those cars. Although they might run just fine the fit and finish of those pre-production cars is usually awful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Coluimbus car show starts tonight maybe a dealer had one and was trying it out??
    Hemi registry#00729
    LxReJx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lowriderman3 View Post
    ^^Exactly...Sorry if I offended you. I am a lover not a fighter!
    No problem everythigs cool. Thanks for explaining.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    Nah, it's not a mule, not at this point in the development. It's more than likely a pre-production model. It's all Challenger, except it's hand built at the Chrysler tech centre. They dole those out to testers to work out the bugs. Then most likely they get crash tested or scrapped.
    You wouldn't want one of those cars. Although they might run just fine the fit and finish of those pre-production cars is usually awful.

At this point, they are initial production units

Jaak is offline Looking for that phuk I used to give.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very likely built in Brampton Assembly, since they've already built a number of them... Including with a stick. Oops. have to wipe up the drool just thinking about it.
    12.217 @ 117 mph on a stock motor

My Station Wagon was faster...

Share This Thread