Post Thanks / Like

Dodge Challenger No. 43 sells for $228,143

Auburn Hills, Michigan - A 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 painted in exclusive B5 Blue Paint in tribute to Richard Petty has sold for US$228,143.43 on an online auction. Dodge and Victory Junction Gang Camp partnered to auction the car, the 43rd production vehicle off the assembly line; the winning bid was placed by Richard Martin of Delaplane, Virginia. "Dodge is elated the auction of the only B5 Blue 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 raised so much money for such a worthy cause," said Mike Accavitti, Director, Dodge Brand, SRT and Motorsports Global Marketing. "I have a deep respect for the work that Kyle and Pattie Petty, and all the folks at Victory Junction Gang Camp do, it is truly an honour for Dodge to be able to help further their mission." Dodge early auctioned the first and second Challengers along with the Number 43 car, raising more than US$800,000 for the charitable organizations United Way of Southeastern Michigan, notMYkid and Victory Junction Gang Camp. Victory Junction is a year-round camp that serves children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses. It was founded by NASCAR driver Kyle Petty and his wife Pattie in honour of their late son Adam.

Hot Wheel Dan

LMI Hammer; Motorad 332-180 Tstat; JBA mid-pipes; Trinity 91CAI Tune; Daytona RT black pocketed rims

Post Thanks / Like
    wow i was expecting that car to be sold for at least 300000 dollars...
    Powered & Sponsored by HHP Racing - Your #1 Source for LX Parts & Service

400RWHP THANKS TO HHP STAGE 3 SETUP!

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesnt look bad in blue, I was so getting tired of the orange.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STAGE 3 R/T View Post
    wow i was expecting that car to be sold for at least 300000 dollars...
    Maybe when that guy sells it in about 10 years!

And Jweezy, I agree. The orange is getting old. I can't wait to see one in any color on the road though!

The Magnum has a soul. It has a personality, something all too lacking in the automotive transportation appliances everybody else is offering.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard it had already depreciated to $100,000... I'm sure Darth would know the exact numbers.
    2006 MSRT8 in Brilliant Black, Options I,II,III, Sunroof and Sideairbags, Free Auto On Headlight Mod, Headlights on wth wipers, Highbeams on with Fog Lights, Hacked Nav, MOPAR Remote Start, BLACKEND I-Pass, Tailgate Plugs, 20% Tint Side Front Windows, Smoke LED Tailights, Airhammer CAI, Kooks LoKo Coated headers, Hi-Flow Cats, JBA 3" Cat Back, eibach sways. Fri Ported Intake, Fri Street Heads, Fri Littleboy Cam, P.I. 2800 Stall Converter, Custom Autometer 5 gauge over the visor pod, B.T. 65 Standard Hurst Shift conversion, TommyZ Hood S.N. 2. 180 degree T-Stat, BT Ported TB.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah 10 years that mofo will be worth some money...

Post Thanks / Like
    being that it was an auction for a charity mr. more money than brains will be able to write off ,if not the entire amount, atleast the amount over msrp.

Share This Thread