LX Forums Forum banner

Challenger SRT Rims

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  shiltz 
#1 ·
I saw the Challenger at a car show in Jacksonville this past Saturday.
The rims had a very nice look. (I had my camera, but left the battery at home:blam:)

Also, I saw an '08 catalog showing those rims as the top option for the Charger and Magnum.

I'm guessing a large number of LX'ers will be upgrading to those rims.

#2 ·
You mean the 5-spokers with the ridge down the middle? Those do look pretty rad in pictures, haven't seen them in person yet.

#3 ·
You mean the 5-spokers with the ridge down the middle? Those do look pretty rad in pictures, haven't seen them in person yet.
That's them!

#4 ·

#5 ·
Yup, I'm one of those craving to switch. After busting a tire from a pothole this weekend, I want to stay close to stock with wheels and these are the ones I want. So anyone who has a set, shoot me a PM.

#6 ·
I just bought a SRT with those wheels. They are different than most which is part of the reason I like them. I really want 2 more to keep drag radials mounted on.........figures the Challenger might make it harder for me to find a couple spares.

#7 ·
Here you go.

#8 ·
I really don't care for those rims myself, they don't fit the car imo, i'd personaly pay $600 more to upgrade to the standard SRT rims on the Charger or Magnum as I think they look much better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.