Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are all the scat pack chargers ?

So I am in the DC metro area, there are NO Scat Pack Chargers within 100 miles, we have something like 7 dealerships near me. Each one has several Scat Pack Challengers , and several Charger SRTs .

Looks like there are a few dealership in NY that have a couple SP Chargers, why are there none in my area ?

I I test drove a SP Challenger and a Road and Track pack Charger ,does that give a good idea of what a SP Charger would be like ?

Post Thanks / Like
    From my understanding scatpack chargers are more rare that challengers are in Florida a few dealerships near me had only 1 in stock but had 5 challengers

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to leave the state of Florida to pick up my SP Charger in the color of my choice along with my desired options. The local dealership has an SRT 392 in the exact color that I wanted, but no SPs at all (Charger or Challenger). I couldn't order because PCP was no longer available.
    Current Mopar Vehicles
    2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack

-
    Plum Crazy Pearl, Black Suede Leather, Navigation, Beats Audio, Technology, Driver Confidence,
    Power Sunroof, Hyper Black II Wheels
    -Built 2/10/16 Purchased 5/16/16

Past Mopar Vehicles
    2006 300C SRT-8

-Silver, Group I, Group II, Sunroof, Kicker, AS Tires
    -Ordered 6/13/05 Built 9/8/05 Delivered 9/26/05
    2005 Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster
    - Aero Blue Pearl
    - Purchased 12/21/06 with 4,441 miles
    Likes sshhkkr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in California, they're rare as well! I had to track mine down via Dodge on when it would arrive at the dealership! The day I bought it, it was supposed arrive a few days after but actually arrived the day I went to talk numbers, I ended up buying it. There were literally three other people that day that wanted to purchase it but I arrived earliest in the day! They have more Challenger Scatpacks here too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I live south of DC in Maryland, and ended up ordering my SP Charger from a dealership in Delaware. The Waldorf natives were not very customer friendly IMO. I had called the Dover dealership about a Charger that was "In Transit" to their lot, but it ended up being an ordered one for another customer. I ordered my own that day.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are rare around the NE Florida area as well. One dealer had two in stock for maybe 3-4 days, and both within hours of each other. I know of at least 10 SP Challengers at area dealers, and a few SRT392 Chargers, but no Scat Packs within 200 miles or so. I'll end up ordering mine if nothing is available within a reasonable distance.
    Lonnie
    2016 Challenger Scat Pack...Go Mango...leather package..A8 trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scarce here in Fayetteville, NC...( good for me)
    Ive seen 1 Scat Pack in the last 2 months and trust me, I have been looking hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Scarce here in Fayetteville, NC...( good for me)
    Ive seen 1 Scat Pack in the last 2 months and trust me, I have been looking hard.
    Same here. I look hard every time I see the familiar halo DRLs, but usually it's either a base or a regular R/T. I did see a B5 Blue SRT a few days ago as I was sitting at an intersection, so that makes 2 I have seen around. Still a very rare sighting around town though.
    Lonnie
    2016 Challenger Scat Pack...Go Mango...leather package..A8 trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Temecula, CA. I like that there are not a lot of Scat Packs around. It keeps our cars on the rare side.
    Likes sshhkkr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGST View Post
    So I am in the DC metro area, there are NO Scat Pack Chargers within 100 miles, we have something like 7 dealerships near me. Each one has several Scat Pack Challengers , and several Charger SRTs .

Looks like there are a few dealership in NY that have a couple SP Chargers, why are there none in my area ?

I I test drove a SP Challenger and a Road and Track pack Charger ,does that give a good idea of what a SP Charger would be like ?
    I'm in the St. Louis, MO metro area and they're tough to find. I was looking for one and the sales manager called and said one was in transit to a dealer semi close to us. He called when it arrived at that dealer so I could take a look at it. Ended up getting it the next business day. He called that dealer and told them he wanted it for me so they only had it on their lot for a few hours before it was picked up. I see there is one in transit again going to that same dealer in the area that received mine. They also have a hellcat and a SRT392. I ended up getting the Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl fully loaded with every option but the black roof. Upgraded forged wheels are fantastic. My sales manager said these are very rare now. Hellcats are much more common now compared to the SP.
    Likes kc2ntlh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Scatpack2016...please post pics when you get a chance.
    Current Mopar Vehicles
    2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack

-
    Plum Crazy Pearl, Black Suede Leather, Navigation, Beats Audio, Technology, Driver Confidence,
    Power Sunroof, Hyper Black II Wheels
    -Built 2/10/16 Purchased 5/16/16

Past Mopar Vehicles
    2006 300C SRT-8

-Silver, Group I, Group II, Sunroof, Kicker, AS Tires
    -Ordered 6/13/05 Built 9/8/05 Delivered 9/26/05
    2005 Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster
    - Aero Blue Pearl
    - Purchased 12/21/06 with 4,441 miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatpack2016 View Post
    I'm in the St. Louis, MO metro area and they're tough to find. I was looking for one and the sales manager called and said one was in transit to a dealer semi close to us. He called when it arrived at that dealer so I could take a look at it. Ended up getting it the next business day. He called that dealer and told them he wanted it for me so they only had it on their lot for a few hours before it was picked up. I see there is one in transit again going to that same dealer in the area that received mine. They also have a hellcat and a SRT392. I ended up getting the Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl fully loaded with every option but the black roof. Upgraded forged wheels are fantastic. My sales manager said these are very rare now. Hellcats are much more common now compared to the SP.
    Yeah I could have my choice of 8 or so hellcats in the area. I am seriously thinking of ordering a 17 Charger at this point .

Post Thanks / Like

scat pack charger for sale

Quote Originally Posted by ANGST View Post

I am selling m scat pack charger i am from suthern PA and no its no comparison the scat pack charger is 0-60 in 4.1 seconds to where the challenger is 4.6 in the stick and 4.5 seconds in the 8spd automatic but feel free to contact me on the charger i ordered it my self has every option and custom wheels and tires with stock wheels and tires. Email: Names1993@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to order mine in CA high desert area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I have noticed quite a few popping up recently .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread