LX Forums Forum banner

Admins, Goggle ads is causing the double back issue

2K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  WitchyWndy 
#1 · (Edited)
Admins,

Please check out the integration of the Google ads addin to this site as it is causing the issue that many are having with having to press the back button twice.

Google ads is busted :) look at the portal page in the google section on the far right. If you are having the double click issue a page not found is loaded into that box.

Also the sponsored links section at the top of the page does not load when viewing a thread. Clicking back once just tries to reload the ad. The second click forces the page to go back as designed.

Or so it appears anyways. Can you please look into it when you have a chance.

Thanks

#2 ·
I think you're correct. I searched on the issue and other forums have had it. It appears to be an script issue.

Also, I saw this start to happen on Sunday. Didn't the forums go down on Saturday?

#4 ·
hrm. only happens on IE to me. All the computers i use Firefox to browse from work perfectly fine.

#5 ·
Mozilla works like a charm also

#8 ·
IE7, XP SP3, every back click needs TWO clicks.

#12 ·
Works fine on Mac Safari in my house, but the Windows IE computer needs to be clicked twice...

#17 ·
Well whatever it is... This is thed only site I have to click the back button twice.

#28 ·
Woo Hoo!!

:rock:

Thanks!

#29 ·
YAY!!! Thank you, Anthony!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.