LX Forums Forum banner

Info on Billet Tech Discounts...

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  monty1269 
#1 ·
To our friends and customers.

We always appreciate your input and suggestions as it relates to our company. Lately there have been numerous threads asking for discounts on our products. While we appreciate that times are as they are and every penny counts, we too have to watch how we do things and how we spend our money.

As long time members are aware we are continually offering special promotions to you at various times throughout the year. Some are as little as offering free shipping, and if you are our friend on Facebook you would have been able to take advantage of a free shipping code this past weekend. Other discounts have been for very generous percentages off on our products. We work with customers daily when they put together a package of products aka a package price.
As long time members are also aware, that if you see a similar product to ours offered by anyone else we will meet or beat that price. For instance, if you see a clone Billet Tech Catch Can, we will meet the copy cat product price or beat it if it is a better price than ours.

We thank you again for your support and interest and we continually ask you to monitor our section for special promotions, friend us on Facebook and stay tuned to our newsletter that you can subscribe to at www.custombilletstore.com

Your friends at Billet Tech.

See less See more
#4 ·
Before I got my BT stuff I thought that they looked good but had terrible long waiting times and that all items were over priced.

Then I got a box. I opened it and looked at the stuff I got and fell on my knees and asked for forgiveness for beeing ignorant. I've never seen any better quality of work and finish - words can't describe it.

So keep it up guys and charge what it costs - I want to continue buying stuff from you and knowing I will get absolute jaw-drop-to-the-floor-bmwM5-owners-spending-hours-looking-under-my-hood-things, I know for sure that I will keep paying without additional discounts.

#5 ·
I've been in awe of BT's products, attention to detail, craftsmanship, everything since I got my first pieces for my Charger back in 06. Since then they have been a part of both my Jeeps. I just wish I had more. :)
In regards to pricing, some may consider it high; I consider it I get what I pay for.

The crew at BT is awesome too, great people and friends. :rock:

That being said....any discounts coming up? :Na_Na_Na_Na::mrgreen::tinfoilhat::caveman:

Reactions: ChargerChick
#6 ·
I've been in awe of BT's products, attention to detail, craftsmanship, everything since I got my first pieces for my Charger back in 06. Since then they have been a part of both my Jeeps. I just wish I had more. :)
In regards to pricing, some may consider it high; I consider it I get what I pay for.

The crew at BT is awesome too, great people and friends. :rock:

That being said....any discounts coming up? :Na_Na_Na_Na::mrgreen::tinfoilhat::caveman:
LOL he didn't read a thing I bet.

#9 ·
what the big print giveth
the small print taketh it away

#10 ·
I don't like it in red, could you please change the color? :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.