Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Various small parts for sale

I have various parts for sale:

Billet technology catch can SOLD

Billet technology thermostat housing in satin, TAPPED FOR COOLER. Brand new. Opened only to look at the shininess lol. $40 shipped in the 48.

Billet technology thermostat housing, not tapped. It’s pictured on the pump still. It’s dirty and maybe a little scratched, unsure but still in good condition overall. Also in satin. $30 shipped in the 48 (or $10 extra with the water pump).

I have a meizere in line thermostat fitting that is a WN connection to a 1.5” rad hose connection. Brand new. Not an everyday part people use so maybe will help a racer out there. $40 shipped in the 48.

I have a dorman water pump I had on the car for about 100 miles before I went electric. No bolts or coolant sensor with it. Barely used. $80 shipped in the 48.

Dayco belt tensioner, about 10,000 miles on it. This can come with the water pump free or sell on its own for $30 shipped in the 48.

Mishimoto 180° tstat. On the car for about 6,000 miles. Still works perfect. (No picture as it’s still in the pump). $30 shipped in the 48 (or only $10 extra with the water pump).

Let me know what you are interested in and if you want more pictures. IMG_5792.JPGIMG_5794.JPGIMG_5797.JPG

2013 Challenger R/T, 270 comp cam, BES p&p heads, OCPerformance dual plane, NX gemini plate, JBA longtubes, DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft, 88mm fastman throttle body, 3.91 rear, lakewood drag shocks A2speed front coilovers...too much to list
    Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 03-16-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Edit: PAYPAL OR CASH FOR LOCAL PICKUP/DROP OFF IN AZ ONLY.
    More pictures IMG_5793.JPGIMG_5797.JPGIMG_5798.JPG

2013 Challenger R/T, 270 comp cam, BES p&p heads, OCPerformance dual plane, NX gemini plate, JBA longtubes, DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft, 88mm fastman throttle body, 3.91 rear, lakewood drag shocks A2speed front coilovers...too much to list
    Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 03-10-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunday bump. Pics a little blurry, can’t seem to get them clearer. I can direct send if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Message sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interested in the catch can if you change your mind on shipping. I need to have the z-bracket as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
    Interested in the catch can if you change your mind on shipping. I need to have the z-bracket as well.
    Sorry but I’m keeping my bracket for my other can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newoldchallenger View Post
    Sunday bump. Pics a little blurry, can’t seem to get them clearer. I can direct send if interested

Hey man , try using the Tapatalk app for the forum and uploading pics. No size limit , it’s a breeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

That’s actually all I use. Rarely go to the web pages. Still did this unfortunately.

Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 03-13-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newoldchallenger View Post
    That’s actually all I use. Rarely go to the web pages. Still did this unfortunately.

Ouch!!!! New camera or phone maybe. Sorry to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump again someone wants stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these still available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by accordingly300s View Post
    Are these still available?

Everything is yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumpity bump bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Any pics showing the damage on the catch can and did you locate the correct fittings?
    2006 Charger SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joekd View Post
    Any pics showing the damage on the catch can and did you locate the correct fittings?
    I’ll clean it up and post some picks and actually look for the fittings when I get home from work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast