Thread: Diablo trinity

Post Thanks / Like

Diablo trinity

Description: Unmarried in Excellent condition

Price (USD): $230

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $20

Ready to buy? Securely send me payment by clicking the Buy Now button. This service is provided by Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum in coordination with Tapatalk & Panjo.

Diablo trinity

Post Thanks / Like
    Does this have preloaded tunes? Will it work with a 2017 392?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not the seller, but the Trinity comes with tunes for everything. I believe you'd need your car's computer unlocked to use this (or any other tuner) with a 2017.

FWIW, this is a decent price compared with others on here. They're $300 on eBay direct from the company with a full warranty right now, and have been as low as $275 in the past month or two. (Full disclosure: they're refurbs, which I'd take over a used private party unit anyday. As good as new and with a warranty you won't get in a private sale.) I'd jump on this myself were it not for the $20 shipping.
    Dislikes TopJimmy disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brossow View Post
    Not the seller, but the Trinity comes with tunes for everything. I believe you'd need your car's computer unlocked to use this (or any other tuner) with a 2017.

FWIW, this is a decent price compared with others on here. They're $300 on eBay direct from the company with a full warranty right now, and have been as low as $275 in the past month or two. (Full disclosure: they're refurbs, which I'd take over a used private party unit anyday. As good as new and with a warranty you won't get in a private sale.) I'd jump on this myself were it not for the $20 shipping.
    Good to know. I've looked on ebay, and I haven't seen any refurbs on there for $300 (or any price).

Post Thanks / Like
    Thing is...will the trinity being sold work on all hemi years tho...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Previous

'10
    Charger 3.5 (STORM!) (Engine)
    '10 Charger 5.7 Hurrache (Hurricane) (Engine)
    '10 Charger 5.7 Alexis Mercy Mercer (Mercer) R/T Police Package (Taken) but not forgotten

'05 Chrysler 5.7 300C "Hemmissy"
    @Hemmissy_300C

Post Thanks / Like
    Here: Refurbished DiabloSport T1000 Trinity Performance Programmer Tuner & Monitor | eBay. Powerteq, LLC is the seller and owns the Edge, Superchip and DiabloSport brands.

Same tuner, same source, but with Best Offer also available: Refurbished DiabloSport T1000 Trinity Performance Programmer Tuner & Monitor | eBay. I don't think they're into playing games, so just offer $275, which they'll accept, and skip the counteroffer.

Of course it will. A Trinity is a Trinity. Only thing that might need to be done for the brand-new models is an update, which is free. Probably won't even need that, considering these are direct from the manufacturer.
    Good way to ruin someone else’s sale thread wow man!!! Thumbs up to you mate!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes ronan978, AZDaytona, TopJimmy, Kid_Storm liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The hell? OP's is considerably cheaper. I said very clearly that this was a good price and even made him a very fair offer on it (that hasn't had a response yet). Chill, man -- no need for the histrionics. Feel free to ignore my posts -- click my username, click View Profile, then click Add to Ignore List.
    Links to other units for sale promoting them? All good tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The hell? OP's is considerably cheaper. I said very clearly that this was a good price and even made him a very fair offer on it (that hasn't had a response yet). Chill, man -- no need for the histrionics. Feel free to ignore my posts -- click my username, click View Profile, then click Add to Ignore List.
    You have a PM

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Trufiber hood / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Rebadged by Nate / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)
    Likes AZDaytona liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    At brossow's request, some of the non-relevant posts have been deleted.