Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like

    BREMBO 6 Piston Hellcat Calipers and Rotors RED Free Spindles with purchase.

    Description: I have a set of very low mile 6 piston Calipers "4k miles". They are perfect. Ready to bolt on to your SRT. Price is plus shipping and fees. Email me for faster Response kmoneyone@gmail.com

    Price (USD): $1300.00

    Location: Southfield
    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $125






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using a pair of SRT spindles with good hubs, these swap on in about 2-3 hours. And BAM - your car stops twice as quickly. GLWS - top upgrade.
    2013 Charger Daytona R/T Super Track Pack
    Thanks kmoney thanked for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ttt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you come across a set of just Rotors (front) let me know.

    06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - ST-X Coils - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - HC 20X9/10 - Sponh Arms - MagnaFlow Cats - BT -
    Likes kmoney liked this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another set of these would come up right after I spent a buncha bucks on new rotors and pads for my ride.

    If only those 6 pistons came in factory silver. Gotta keep the 300 classy, ya know.

    Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes Tikibeast, moaugust88 liked this post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Another set of these would come up right after I spent a buncha bucks on new rotors and pads for my ride.

    If only those 6 pistons came in factory silver. Gotta keep the 300 classy, ya know.

    Richard
    The AMG ones do...


    2006 SRT 300C CAI - Corsa - Hurst - Predator - BT Catch Can - Updated SRT bumper - LEDs
    2005 R/T Magnum SRT intake - Bilstein B6 with SRT springs - Cherry Bomb Vortex -
    Predator - BT Badges - Speedlogix Catch Can - LEDs
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchance
    You take a four-door sedan and make it a rocket ship.
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    FT Bragg, NC
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Another set of these would come up right after I spent a buncha bucks on new rotors and pads for my ride.

    If only those 6 pistons came in factory silver. Gotta keep the 300 classy, ya know.

    Richard
    I’m having mine painted silver to match my 06 300C SRT.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    FT Bragg, NC
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good guy. I’ve bought from him before.

    GLWS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ENUF PWR View Post
    If you come across a set of just Rotors (front) let me know.
    I have a set of cores if you want to buy new rings.

    Rotor Ring (Slotted) - OE Ring for Dodge Challenger/Charger Hellcat (Incl. hardware)
    Last edited by kmoney; 12-04-2017 at 05:03 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    ttt

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody started offering ceramic pads for these 6 piston calipers yet? I didn't find any but I do confess I didn't search very hard. It would be nice to get the extra clamping power of 6 pistons but still be able to run ceramics to avoid dust, seems to me like a happy medium between all-out performance but no dust!

    Richard

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Has anybody started offering ceramic pads for these 6 piston calipers yet? I didn't find any but I do confess I didn't search very hard. It would be nice to get the extra clamping power of 6 pistons but still be able to run ceramics to avoid dust, seems to me like a happy medium between all-out performance but no dust!

    Richard
    Powerstop z23's
    Likes KStryker, someotherguy liked this post

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    2,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    Powerstop z23's
    Both the Z23 and Z26 are shown as being "carbon fiber infused ceramic" and claim to be low-to-no dust. I wonder why choose one over the other? Thanks for the info.

    Richard

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Warren Mi.
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Both the Z23 and Z26 are shown as being "carbon fiber infused ceramic" and claim to be low-to-no dust. I wonder why choose one over the other? Thanks for the info.

    Richard
    I have used them, I believe the mix is to combat squeal. They do give up a bit of bite compared to the dusty stock units.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would I want to use Powerstops on the 4 piston Brembos if im
    looking for low dust and low/no squeel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •