This item is already sold
    Post Thanks / Like

E-Force Supercharger and Nitrous De-mod Sale for the Winter!

Description: Well time has come to change directions *again*. I will be pulling everything off once the season is over (sometime in late October here in Michigan). I'd like to start the interest now so I can gauge when I can start my new build. BFNY Performance has done most of the work especially for the supercharger install. The ugly nitrous install was done by me but it was 100% functional and that is all I cared about. As for the parts:

Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger (kit #1536) - this complete kit comes with a lot of extra goodies:
    - 3.8" original pulley, 3.4", 3.0", 2.75", 2.625").
    - LMI fenderwell intake (don't waste your time with the airbox that comes with the kit)
    - 7.5" drive pulley standard and I also have an 8" pulley to either help with belt slip or spin the blower faster
    - I also used a Frozen Boost type 101 heat exchanger in series with the edelbrock heat exchanger. This made a big difference with lowering IAT temps at the top of pulls.
    - the snout had to be machined along with the 2.625" pulley to get it to fit.
    I'm looking for $5,250 plus shipping.
    ****I'll toss in my ID850 injectors for ***update*** for free.

Next up is a Nitrous Outlet Kit - this originally started as a 6.4L hemi plate setup that I made work with the e-force. 10lb bottle, -4AN purge kit, nitrous gauge on the bottle. The goodies I have added to the kit:
    - 85mm plate and 90mm plate (90 mm plate design is the 6.1L nitrous/fuel ports)
    - dynotune automatic bottle heater (works off the bottle pressure feed with a hobbs switch) very nice heater and got the bottle up to pressure quickly
    - dynotune digital pressure gauge for a pillar pod
    - additional arming switches, push button in series with a wot pedal switch, etc.
    Everything added to the 6.4L plate kit adds up to well over $1,800 into this. I'm asking $1,100 plus shipping.

Make an offer on this stuff.

Price (USD): $9999

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1

Post Thanks / Like
    Weekly bump, if you want more pictures or info just ask!

Post Thanks / Like
    What kinda boost did you make with the 3" pulley ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gave up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrick1 View Post
    What kinda boost did you make with the 3" pulley ?
    So I had bought a ton of pulleys but the 3.4" (stock kit pulley is 3.8") made right around 8lbs on the 6.1 with an SRT max plus cam and full bolt ons.

With my 426 stroker motor, boost cam, bolt ons and running a 2.625" upper and the custom 8" lower, it made 13lbs. That combo on a 6.1 would be around 18-20lbs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FST4DR View Post
    Gave up?
    Just new, more fun plans for this winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump with a price drop. Just realized I do not have the original stage 2 srt-4 injectors that came with the kit so I'm tossing the id850 injectors into the kit for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump price drop on both!

Post Thanks / Like
    A little update about the kit: I never had it on the dyno after things were finished. On blower only, this setup was good for mid to upper 120s and add the nitrous on top (100 shot) it went mid 130s.

On the 200 shot, the car would pull on 850whp 4 doors cars(built cts-v's, G8's, other 800+whp Hellcats).