Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots of performance parts for sale

Selling a few parts off two vehicles, a 2006 Charger RT and a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack.

Catch can for 05-09 5.7 hemi. Fits under stock engine cover. Comes with hoses and bolts, used but in excellent condition. SOLD

Diablosport computer unlocked and unmarried for tuning, currently programmed for 2016 Challenger 392 six speed manual. Can be sent back to Diablosport for reprogramming for any 15+ vehicle. Used but in new condition. SOLD

Billet Technology throttle body cover for 392 6.4 engines, any year. Metal cover for ugly plastic part of throttle body, it's black and designer beveled and engraved in silver with "392". Awesome looking under the hood. Used but in new condition. SOLD

Factory Front brake pads for Scat Pack Challenger/Charger cars, also fits older 6.1 SRTs I believe. Unused, unopened. $85+ shipping new, asking $80 shipped

Skip shift solenoid eliminator, for any six speed manual Challenger. Unused. SOLD

Hellcat intake duct system for 2015+ Challenger, any motor. Lower air box and duct for cold air through the fog light. Used but in new condition. SOLD

Rear differential center section from 2006 Charger RT. Stock 2.82 gears, 85,000 miles. Ran good and quiet when removed, I upgraded to a Getrag. Local pickup only, $50

Billet metal park lock out thing. Replaces the plastic one under the shifter that breaks, leaving you stuck in park. Brand new unused. SOLD

Drivers side hemi cover for 6.1 engine. New unused. $55 shipped

Factory front floor mats from 2006 Charger Daytona, in used but nearly perfect condition. $55 shipped

SRT/Scat Pack Charger front bumper guards, used for delivery. SOLD!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Beach Goat; 08-14-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, MagnaFlow - Tune - Gears - Homemade Air Grabber.
    Watch SaabKyle review my old Charger Scat Pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OA...ezVy7g&index=3

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Post Thanks / Like
    Interested in the Charger bumper guards. Shipping to Chicago shouldn't be too bad if you're will do box them up, I'm will to pay for it.
    Thanks williamtapatalk thanked for this post
    Likes williamtapatalk, Beach Goat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Will the pads work for 2010 charger with brembos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Was interested in the TB cover until I checked and realized that you're asking more than a new one cost....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by REDRUMLx View Post
    Was interested in the TB cover until I checked and realized that you're asking more than a new one cost....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Mine has extra cost options, like the engraving, the beveled edge, and the black color.

Edit: looks like my memory is bad, you're right on mine being cost too high. Adjusted the price.

Last edited by Beach Goat; 08-12-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctehan View Post
    Will the pads work for 2010 charger with brembos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think they will, but you should research it. They fit the 13.1" front Brembo rotors which came on the Scat Packs, if that's what the 6.1 Brembos are then yeah they'll fit.

Post Thanks / Like
    What gives? Getting something new?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I sold the Scat Pack Challenger and bought a 1970 Charger. I still have the 2006 Daytona, but I've removed some parts to sell.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's, for lack of a better word , AWESOME !!! I see this guy every weekend and am in love with his car!!! Got some pics coming soon? Good luck with new charger!!!! What kind of pans are you thinking..... I quess this would better an a different thread for you. :stoked: Lots of performance parts for saleLots of performance parts for saleLots of performance parts for saleLots of performance parts for sale

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man! It was my old man's car, he's had it for my whole life and I've helped work on it, detail it, drive it, raced against it.......its the reason I love muscle cars. I'm really happy to have it!

It's already fully built and restored, it's actually a survivor car, all original sheet metal except a fender I believe. It's got a 580" wedge motor, monster cam, giant Indy heads and 14:1 compression, four speed manual.

I plan on updating the suspension a little just for stability's sake, and I'll actually be detuning it to run on pump gas, as it runs on race gas right now. It currently makes 850hp, I'll probably detune it to the 750hp range.

Last edited by Beach Goat; 08-12-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    She is a beauty!!!!!!!!! And of course she's blue!! I'd be lying if I say I'm not jealous!

Post Thanks / Like
    SWEET 70 CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a 69, not as nice as yours, but, mine has original paint, and #'s matching, all original (only 7,000 miles)
    I have always loved Chargers 2nd gen the best. I am not a fan of the 70 bumper as much as the 69, or 68, but that's just me, and the 70 has better marker lights, and better front seats, in my opinion.

And it is so cool, it was your FATHERS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope one of my sons loves cars enough to one day get my 69.
    Maybe one will get the 69, and one will get, the 16!!LOL

I have been toying with the idea of pulling the #'s 383 4Bbl and 727 and installing a 6.4 Hemi, and new built 727.
    That or a Stroked B engine to look like the bone stock 383, but blow my wifes 2016 R/T out of the water.
    Sorry to jack your thread, but you did post a photo of a sweet looking 1970 Charger, good luck, and NICE CAR, with a super cool family history!!
    Likes ronan978, Beach Goat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Keith :^)
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes Beach Goat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Goat View Post
    Thanks man! It was my old man's car, he's had it for my whole life and I've helped work on it, detail it, drive it, raced against it.......its the reason I love muscle cars. I'm really happy to have it!

It's already fully built and restored, it's actually a survivor car, all original sheet metal except a fender I believe. It's got a 580" wedge motor, monster cam, giant Indy heads and 14:1 compression, four speed manual.

I plan on updating the suspension a little just for stability's sake, and I'll actually be detuning it to run on pump gas, as it runs on race gas right now. It currently makes 850hp, I'll probably detune it to the 750hp range.

Ugh, that is awesome! Absolutely gorgeous.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent, you probably got two, i have no clue how this stuff works
    Last edited by CaptainTerrific; 08-13-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Likes Beach Goat, Warlock liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast