Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Mishimoto Magnum SRT8 Radiator.

​SOLD!

I have a new MMRAD-SRT-15 radiator for sale. I was going to install in my MSRT but went a different route. They are 820.00 new I am selling mine for 400.00. They make these to fit the factory Dodge/Chrysler fan shrouds. No modifications needed or needs to be done. This will install in the stock position. You pay for shipping or local San Antonio pickup.

Let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Scoot; 08-27-2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: price change
    Scoot >>

2006 Magnum SRT//8 - K&N CAI - NGK Plugs - Yokohama Parada SpecX tires - Avery Vehicle Wrap (Gray) - Flowmaster Pro Series Shorties - Amsoil 0w-30 - MOTO RAD 180 Tstat - Diablo Trinity T1000 - C&R Racing Radiator and Fans - AEM Wideband - Inertia Motorsports SRT MAX Plus Cam - Inertia MS head rework - SLP Damper - SLP 1.75 Headers and catted mids - FTI 3000 Stall Torque Converter

Thanks to our brave men and women who fight for our freedom and those who put themselves in harms way.
    Likes Meech liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    bump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any more pics of the "damaged" fins? Interested if you can get a quote on shipping to 61550
    DEBADGED REAR...CORSA CATBACK...SRT MAX CAM..PORTED INERTIA HEADS AND INTAKE
    COLORMATCHED ABS COVER...thanks Mark...PAINTED TAILS
    BFG 275/40/20 X4...MOROSO COOLANT TANK...
    AIR RAID CAI...BT CATCH CAN...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARKY 370 View Post
    Any more pics of the "damaged" fins? Interested if you can get a quote on shipping to 61550
    Yes here are some pics. Only 1 area is boogered. Smaller than a dime. The other areas are from shipping handling I sat down with very small tweezers and corrected the fins. Check the pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn too bad I don't need a radiator lol. Glwts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you never pressure test it? And did you get a shipping estimate to 61550?

Post Thanks / Like
    The radiator is brand new. Never been mounted. No fluid has been in it. I will be happy to get it tested on your dime. I am only magnanimous to a point. I will wrap it up and take it to the UPS store and I will give them your phone number. They will call you with shipping options. I live in 78247 so I do not know how to calculate shipping for a radiator sized box and lets say 30 pounds.

I know shipping was pricey for the guys I gave my exhaust system, cam and other parts to because it had to be boxed up. This time I have the packing material so just shipping. I believe Mishimoto test to 30PSI.

I know a shop in town. I can call them to see how much it is (Quote). Tack that on to the price plus 10.00 for Gas and me driving all over town and waiting for them to do the work. sending you the results and phone number so you can call them and verify. Let it sit for a day so it can drip dry. put it in the box and take it to UPS store. I will give you their number you give me yours so I can give it to them. They call and let you know all the options. You pay them (CC number) all is done.

Just to let you know I have a taker locally but he has a 2010 Challenger and it seems like it will work for him but we are doing some research to see what the difference is. He lives 2 hours away so there are issues with him I am working on.

Did you never pressure test it? And did you get a shipping estimate to 61550?
    Last edited by Scoot; 07-21-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you sure you don't need one.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytotin View Post
    Damn too bad I don't need a radiator lol. Glwts

Post Thanks / Like
    Lone star radiator said they will do it for no charge and take a picture for records if I leave it with them. Their number is (210) 732-7558 if you want to confirm. I talked to Oliver.

Just giving you and update.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, i was more just wondering if you had tested it. I do appreciate the effort

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW is right, give me a negative reputation because I asked you what shipping cost would be and if you had ever had it pressure tested???!!! I never asked you to go have it tested or see how much it would be to test, just wondering if you HAD. That's all.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone want it tested or ask about it if he stated it was never installed and only has some minor cosmetic issue? Why didn't you just ask about shipping? I don't get it. And no sorry scoot. Mine was replaced by the guy I bought it from basically right when I bought it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just playing with you. Your cool. No bad vibes here.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytotin View Post
    Why would anyone want it tested or ask about it if he stated it was never installed and only has some minor cosmetic issue? Why didn't you just ask about shipping? I don't get it. And no sorry scoot. Mine was replaced by the guy I bought it from basically right when I bought it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    Just playing with you. Your cool. No bad vibes here.
    All good. I wish I did need it. It sure is pretty lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure seemed to me you were interested. I am trying to see it. 800 dollars is a hard pill. I think 400 is more than fare. If you wanted pressure testing I would of done that because you "SEEMED" interested because you asked the price of shipping. The other guy has a 2010 Challenger and it will not fit in his car. I was late to work because I was tending to the local guy and you because you wanted pressure testing. I am all above board and I don't like being jacked with. Someone needed a headlight switch I sent it to them FOC. someone needed a CAM sent it to them FOC, someone needed headers and mids, I sent it to them FOC.

I make all my intentions known. If you ask about shipping the person at the other end will be thinking you are interested in buying.

That is one main reason I like giving my stuff away because I don't have to deal with fussy people. I send pictures, videos let them know upfront what to expect.

If the MOD thinks I am in error of giving you a bad mark I will be okay with him lifting it or telling me how to reverse it.

WOW is right, give me a negative reputation because I asked you what shipping cost would be and if you had ever had it pressure tested???!!! I never asked you to go have it tested or see how much it would be to test, just wondering if you HAD. That's all.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast