Post Thanks / Like

$100 LegMaker Gift Certificate for $70

Description: Save $30 towards a Legmaker Cold Air Intake. Legmaker intakes have been proven to outperform all of the competition.

I cant believe someone hasnt snapped this up. Easy $30 discount on the best cold air intake out there!

I won the $100 certificate at the last Modern Street Hemi Shootout. I had just purchased a new Legmaker CAI for the car I am building so will sell the cert for $70. I did check with Chris (Legmaker) and the cert is transfereable. If you are thinking of getting a Legmaker intake, this is a great way to save a few dollars.

DO NOT PAY THROUGH THIS SITE, i ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL

Price (USD): $70

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone thinking of any type of Legmaker intake should snatch this up - it will give you a $30 head start!
    ‚Äč
    366CID 6.0L 10.55 @ 128mph NA-All Engine , 9.93 @ 135mph on a 200 shot
    2013 & 2014 MSHS Superstock Champion 2014 MSHS Index Class Co-Champion
    2015 ChallengerFest 6 Unlimited Class Winner, 2015 MSHS Bracket Class Champion, 2015 Modified Class Champion

Arrington 366, Kooks LT's, Rossler TH400, Pro Torque Converter, Paramount 8.8, DSS Axles
    GTP Heads/Intake, Precision Shaft Technologies CF shaft, Nitrous Outlet Plate System, Corn fueled.
    Tuned by AJ - Hemituner SOLD-New Project Under Construction

Post Thanks / Like
    bump for Guy.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.80 Atco Raceway Drag Radials 11/14

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.540 @ Atco 11/16
    PB ET 1/8 7.153 @ Atco 11/16
    PB MPH 1/8 97.34 @ Atco 11/16
    PB ET 11.234 @ Maple Grove 6/17
    PB MPH 123.40 @ Maple Grove 6/17

Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon guys and gals, this should have been gone a long time ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    FWIW, I think the problem is that LMI not only charges full list price but also charges for shipping, which alone eats up that $30 savings. At least one of their resellers offers free shipping and sells for less than list, for a combined savings well beyond the $30 saved with this gift certificate. :(
    Likes Evicerator liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brossow View Post
    FWIW, I think the problem is that LMI not only charges full list price but also charges for shipping, which alone eats up that $30 savings. At least one of their resellers offers free shipping and sells for less than list, for a combined savings well beyond the $30 saved with this gift certificate. :(
    Wasn't gonna be the one to say it, but since someone else did - I'll merely add on to say that this was my initial thought as well

Sent from my SM-G935P using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you located I'm in NE OH and will be purchasing LMI soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Legmaker attends and races his product at all mshs events. If anyone is serious about seeing if his product works and wants to avoid any shipping charges , prep your car for the install at home , attend the event, lay down a couple of passes, then install his cai. That's what I did and it solidly moved me up a class. 3/10 sec. improvement over the stock edelbrock cai I was running which is very similar to our stock box

Just contact LMI so he knows your info and shirt size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk