This item is already sold
    Post Thanks / Like

Certificte Sold

Description: Price drop 9/22/17

Save $50 towards a Legmaker Cold Air Intake. Legmaker intakes have been proven to outperform all of the competition.

I cant believe someone hasnt snapped this up. Easy $50 discount on the best cold air intake out there!

I won the $100 certificate at the last Modern Street Hemi Shootout. I had just purchased a new Legmaker CAI for the car I am building so will sell the cert for $50. I did check with Chris (Legmaker) and the cert is transfereable. If you are thinking of getting a Legmaker intake, this is a great way to save a few dollars.

DO NOT PAY THROUGH THIS SITE, i ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL

Price (USD): $50

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone thinking of any type of Legmaker intake should snatch this up - it will give you a $30 head start!
    11.08 NA Full Weight
    2006 Chrysler 300 SRT; 426cid, 11.5:1 by BFNY and Billy Briggs Racing; 6.1 Heads by Thitek; Arrington ported intake and TB; American Racing Headers and catback; Paramount trans w/brake; FTI 4000 converter; DSS Driveshaft, ScaT Pack rear cradle and Diff w/3.90 gears.

Post Thanks / Like
    bump for Guy.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.80 Atco Raceway Drag Radials 11/14

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.502 @ VMP 9/17
    PB ET 1/8 6.963 @ VMP 9/17
    PB MPH 1/8 97.94 @ VMP 9/17
    PB ET 10.921 @ VMP 9/17

PB MPH 125.74 @ VMP 9/17

Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon guys and gals, this should have been gone a long time ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    FWIW, I think the problem is that LMI not only charges full list price but also charges for shipping, which alone eats up that $30 savings. At least one of their resellers offers free shipping and sells for less than list, for a combined savings well beyond the $30 saved with this gift certificate. :(
    Likes Evicerator liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brossow View Post
    FWIW, I think the problem is that LMI not only charges full list price but also charges for shipping, which alone eats up that $30 savings. At least one of their resellers offers free shipping and sells for less than list, for a combined savings well beyond the $30 saved with this gift certificate. :(
    Wasn't gonna be the one to say it, but since someone else did - I'll merely add on to say that this was my initial thought as well

Sent from my SM-G935P using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you located I'm in NE OH and will be purchasing LMI soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Legmaker attends and races his product at all mshs events. If anyone is serious about seeing if his product works and wants to avoid any shipping charges , prep your car for the install at home , attend the event, lay down a couple of passes, then install his cai. That's what I did and it solidly moved me up a class. 3/10 sec. improvement over the stock edelbrock cai I was running which is very similar to our stock box

Just contact LMI so he knows your info and shirt size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DMB MAG View Post
    Where are you located I'm in NE OH and will be purchasing LMI soon
    Painesville area. If you pick it up I will take another $10 off it to make it worth your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Legmaker intakes are the best in the industry. Yes, you may save a buck or two ordering through a reseller but ordering through Legmaker assures you of quick shipping and a quality product and also immediate servie if you have a issue with fit or finish (never seen this though).

Like everything else, if you want quality and service, order direct ! You cant go wrong with Legmaker products,.

Post Thanks / Like
    Price slashed !