Post Thanks / Like

Barely used Hellcat replica 20x9.5/20x10.5 wheel and tire package bronze

Description: I bought a Hellcat replica wheel and tire package from Factory Reproductions in bronze. I put 60 miles on it and I ended up having some rubbing on one side. Everyone else seems to have these fit fine, but I guess the rear of my Charger is a little too off center. There is a large thread in the wheel and tire forum with lots of info an pictures of the fit. This is the complete wheel and tire package mounted and balanced with tire sensors. The tires are continental extreme sports in 315/35/20 rear and 275/40/20 for the front. I paid $2366 two weeks ago and that is what they are listed at currently. I would like to get $2200. I am on the east coast in the panhandle of Florida, zip code 32536. I am new to this forum and have not sold anything here before. I have sold a couple of things on corvetteforum. Buyer would need to pickup or pay for shipping. I would package them for shipping the same way they were sent to me. It had bubble wrap over the wheel face and cardboard over the top of that.

Price (USD): $2200

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $200.00

Post Thanks / Like
    For the $166 loss you're about to take you could just take the car to the dealer or a good alignment shop and have them shift the rear cradle and do a fresh 4 whell alignment. Adjusting the cradle isn't hard. Loosen 4 bolts and move it. I adjusted mine in my driveway and am going to go get an alignment. Just a thought before you get rid of your wheels

Sent from my XT1650 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes MY357, Mark R/T, ArcherAce liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by REDRUMLx View Post
    For the $166 loss you're about to take you could just take the car to the dealer or a good alignment shop and have them shift the rear cradle and do a fresh 4 whell alignment. Adjusting the cradle isn't hard. Loosen 4 bolts and move it. I adjusted mine in my driveway and am going to go get an alignment. Just a thought before you get rid of your wheels

Sent from my XT1650 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Exactly what I was going to recommend. I'm running 315/35/20 on 20x11's in the rear and I was rubbing like a sonofa on the drivers side. I went to the dealership to have it aligned and told them to loosen the cradle when they were aligning it. Problem solved and no more rubbing.
    PHOTOs BEING HELD RANSOM BY PHOTOBUCKET FOR $399 A YEAR

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
    Thanks BDL thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    MODS: AIRAID cai, Heartthrob cat back, Diablo 91 CAI, 180 T-stat, BT Catch can

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I.R.-LEGEND View Post
    Pics?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    A single picture of each wheel has been loaded. The gold color comes out more in pictures than it seems in person. There are a good number of pictures in the wheels section where factory reproductions has these listed. There are a lot of pages to go through to find pictures though. The wheels are still in new condition. These have 60 miles on them and factory reproductions mounted and balanced the wheels.