Post Thanks / Like

Unmarried Diablosport Intune I2 - SOLD!!

Description: Selling my unmarried I2. Excellent condition comes with tuner, USB cable, guide and OBD cable. 250.00 shipped to continental U.S.

Price (USD): $250.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I2010 Model? If you want to ship via USPS to Alberta (AB) Canada Postal Code T0J2N0 then I am interested to buy it shipped for that Price. You just need to fill out a Customs Declaration Doc with my Particulars and Phone number, when you mail it. Let me know. Danny
    05 Magnum RT Spartan Cam-Inertia Milled Perf Heads-Port Matched Eagle Intake W/Injectors And W/O Spacers-Johan Tuned-SRT Oil Pump/Rods/Tensioner/Springs/Plugs/Rad-PWRBond Dampner-392 Mounts-Jet 180-Blue Shorties-Mopar Covers/CAI-Morosso Catch-Kooks LT's/Catted Mids-Flowmaster Force II-SRT Diffuser-Hurst-BT Pinky-ATI Flex-Edge 3k-Tranzf-No ESP-MTCM-Bl.Tops-Mopar Pan-3.06 Getrag-Mopar Strut-Eibach SportLine-WL Bumpsteer/Sway Bush-SRT Alcoa 20' 245/275 Good-Year Eagle Sport/Brembos-30/22 SP Sway-VIS Hood-SRT Bumper-Spyder HL/Led Tails-300c Door/Billet Moldings-35% Tint-Oem flaps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning. It is the I2010. Shipping to Canada is a little pricey at $25.00. I think I'll see if I can find a stateside buyer. It's also listed on Ebay. If I'm unsuccessful and youre still interested I'll consider it. Thank you for your interest.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, Thanks for responding, I would have Paid 275 USD. You should have no problem selling it. Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I misunderstood your post. If you're willing to cover the shipping cost to Canada, then I dont have a problem shipping it to you.

I read your post to mean that you wanted me to sell it to you for 250 shipped with me paying the 25.00 shipping cost.

Post Thanks / Like
    No you got it right! Man. I did not offer More since I know it likely cost as much to ship to someone in the States farthest away from you than to send it up here so that's why I said I would be willing to Pay your 250 Price. I will cover the shipping Cost as you suggest so if you are Ok with that and covering your Pay Pal fee as seller then I will take it. Just PM me your address. Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    PM Replied and Payment Sent. Thanks. Danny