Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtb - steering wheel - grant revolution - mopar 10 style - top $ paid - wtb

Description: I am looking for a Grant Revolution Dodge Steering Wheel in either Red and Black or Black on Black either or with the Silver Trim. Top Dollar Paid. Email or Message Me.

Attachment 62372

Thank You!

Price (USD): $100000

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you just swap your inserts from your steering wheel to the Grant wheel? I thought the Grant wheel was the wheel only and you used your inserts, airbag, and airbag cover

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2007 Steel Blue SXT magnum (EURO 300 Conversion)- 300 CSRT front end, 3G splitter, 300 SRT dash, Clazzio leather seat covers, R/T brakes, R1 concepts drilled and slotted rotors, Vortech V3 sc, Trufiber cf hood, MSRT wheels, air ride, KWv2 Coil Overs, carbon fiber and billet under hood goodies, rear hatch mod, Intune, LED Concepts halos, tinted windows, 22" black Velocity wheels, 22x9.5 USW wheels, RT exhaust
    Future mods: Estate rear bumper Intercooler Inertia big valve heads 1.2 cams JBA shorties rear diff SRT seats stereo work wood floor trunk New retrofit headlight VES center console

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jross239 View Post
    Don't you just swap your inserts from your steering wheel to the Grant wheel? I thought the Grant wheel was the wheel only and you used your inserts, airbag, and airbag cover

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Nope! They have two styles, either the black lower posts or lower posts that have silver inserts.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bruggy37 View Post
    I think you're mistaken...
    No he is correct. I ordered the unit with black lower spokes and after realizing my error, had the order adjusted to reflect the unit where you reuse the silver spokes from existing wheel. I have the grey/black wheel now.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 04-10-2017 at 05:04 PM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)

Post Thanks / Like
    No he's right, I caught a sale on ebay but it was for the black lower spokes. The one shown above is now impossible to find because they are discontinued (and I've been looking!!).
    Mine

03 Hemi Ram, 06 Charger R/T, 05 Magnum R/T
    Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected. Didn't realize the OP was referring to the bottom spokes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it just be easier to find someone to make covers for that part of the steering wheel, then paint them? ****, I bet there's a dash overlay company that makes a kit and does just that.
    Click this link to see Photobucket images again!

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone's gotta have one for sale! Black/Red/Silver or Black/Black/Silver... make some $

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
    No he's right, I caught a sale on ebay but it was for the black lower spokes. The one shown above is now impossible to find because they are discontinued (and I've been looking!!).
    Mine
    It was the one mod I put off for YEARS... I did the Magnuson supercharger, did the SHR trans, did the suspension, did the wheels, all the bells and whistles. Finally got around to buying the steering wheel and they stopped making them! Over a year with this BS already

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSRT View Post
    ... Finally got around to buying the steering wheel and they stopped making them! Over a year with this BS already
    They actually still make them but they are stupid expensive. Like US$700-ish stupid with a $120 core

Post Thanks / Like
    It was worth it to me regardless, it looks better and more importantly is better for driving, especially long distance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
    It was worth it to me regardless, it looks better and more importantly is better for driving, especially long distance.
    I also paid around US$300-ish off eBay for my second one. It was worth it at that price.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast