Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

5.7 intake manifold for Magnum

Trying to find a used or new intake manifold for my rebuilt 5.7.Mine suffured death by hot metal injection.If you have one from a know good running engine,or a new extra laying around please contact me.Pay Pal ready.
    SOLD 2005 Magnum R/T PEL Inferno Red,Flowmaster CB,3865 SC,BT pink thingy, Afe CAI,CSRT wheels w/BT 3mm spacers,BT shifter ball,Lower baffle mod,245/275 staggered BFG Sport Comp 2's,front license plate mod,Arrington catch can

NEW 2005 Magnum R/T Bright Silver Metallic,Flowmaster Delta CB,K&N CAI,Lower baffle mod,DS Intune,SRT Bilsteins/coils.....Dropped Valve...6.1 springs,pushrods,chain/tensioner,damper,ARP fasteners,Sidewinder cam

Post Thanks / Like
    When do you need it by, I am Taking the one off my 05 AWD RT Project thats in the SnowBank, LOL, to replace with a Port Matched Eagle One I own. It has 150 K Miles, EGR appears to look OK and I have a set of Felpro Replacement Gaskets and TB Gasket Extra I just got in from Rock Auto. I do need to keep the Injectors is all and of course the TB. I am In Alberta Canada but recently sold one to a fellow a little bit closer than you in the States and I sent it USPS no Probs but would have to look up the approx shipping cost. Danny
    05 Magnum RT Spartan Cam-Inertia Milled Perf Heads-6.1 Intake-Johan Tuned-SRT Oil Pump/Rods/Tensioner/Springs/Plugs/Rad-PWRBond Dampner-392 Mounts-Jet 180-Blue Shorties-Mopar Covers/CAI-Morosso Catch-Kooks LT's/Catted Mids-Flowmaster Force II-SRT Diffuser-Hurst-BT Pinky-ATI Flex-Edge 3k-Tranzf-No ESP-MTCM-Bl.Tops-Mopar Pan-NO Good-ALX Bought-RE Brace-3.06 Getrag-Mopar Strut-Eibach SportLine-WL Bumpsteer/Sway Bush-SRT Alcoa 20' 245/275 Good-Year Eagle Sport/Brembos-30/22 SP Sway-VIS Hood-SRT Bumper-Spyder HL/Led Tails-300c Door/Billet Moldings-35% Tint-Oem flaps. DD.14 Ram 8 Speed/3.92.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one here in Ft Myers. Give me a call at 239.980.6257, can ship within a day.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Danny,it's looking like a week or two.Machine shop has the motor,head shop has the heads,looks like it's going to come together pretty quickly.Let me know what your thinking.Thanks man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks Like Fixer above has one a Tad closer, I will leave the choice to you Sir, I can have Mine off probably on the Weekend and shipped Monday, and can figure out a total cost for You Based on the Last One I Sold for a Good Deal! PM me when you decide. Regards Danny.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got one too , Atlanta , Ga .

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one off my 13 charger RT if you want to upgrade to an eagle intake. Not sure if it's a direct bolt on tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    And im 168 miles from you

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the offer,I would be all over that but it's not a direct bolt on unfortunately.Thanks again though.

Post Thanks / Like
    You would also need Modern Muscle type intake spacers $$, longer bolts, OEM fuel line extension and deal with the EGR being deleted, IE. Block off plate on the head and turned off in the Tune. Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman View Post
    You would also need Modern Muscle type intake spacers $$, longer bolts, OEM fuel line extension and deal with the EGR being deleted, IE. Block off plate on the head and turned off in the Tune. Danny
    A lot of work for the conversion huh. I guess there won't be a huge market for my intake manifold lol
    PS how do you like that Spartan Cam? Its really high on my list for when I do mine just the updated version

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Red R/T View Post
    Thanks for the offer,I would be all over that but it's not a direct bolt on unfortunately.Thanks again though.
    No worries man offer is still there if you decide to upgrade!

Post Thanks / Like
    For the bother may as well do a 6.1 Intake. That intake will work if you use the type of heads that match which is another build option. The Spartan plus is nice but for me the Gain vs money is not worth it until I stroke the motor. Cam is great with the 3k stall and Getrag. There is a thread on here about a port matched Eagle Intake which is a one off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman View Post
    For the bother may as well do a 6.1 Intake. That intake will work if you use the type of heads that match which is another build option. The Spartan plus is nice but for me the Gain vs money is not worth it until I stroke the motor. Cam is great with the 3k stall and Getrag. There is a thread on here about a port matched Eagle Intake which is a one off.
    IIRC the eagles flow better than the 6.1 not sure tho. But you're right it may not be worth it with all the extra stuff you need to buy.
    Good to know. Hopefully I can get a deal on a low mile used cam

Likes 03MopaRamman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,still looking for a 5.7 intake for my 2005 Magnum.The one I had lined up on here fell through,but I will tell you this...the guy that was selling it to me was completely a stand up seller.Inspected it for me and it didn't pass his scrutiny.Its nice to know people have your back and actually want to sell you good stuff.Seems easy enough,but doesn't always happen that way.So once again I'm on the hunt,hopefully from somebody doing an upgrade ect,or new and never used.Thanks again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread