Post Thanks / Like

Uconnect Missing Link "Jetharness" back in stock

Hey Guys,
    Due to overwhelming request, I have run another small batch of the Uconnect "Jetharness". This is the missing link wiring needed to complete the factory Uconnect installation in cars that lacked the feature from the factory.
    I have roughly 25 units in stock at the moment and this will most likely be my last run on these (I dont make anything on them, simply have them produced due to my connections with Metra). You can call my office to order via phone at 386-852-4793 and I will probably list them again on eBay for ordering convenience.
    Visa, Mastercard, PayPal accepted.

2005 RT Cool Vanilla -

Finished Mods: Old School Badges, Zoomers, Silver Bezel, VES, Hidden Hitch, Illuminated Door Sills, UConnect, Sirius, Dynamat, SRT8 Wheels matched inserts, Megan Racing Coilover Suspension, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Pedders Radius Bushings, Pedders Bumpsteer, Pedders Rear Camber Kit, SPC Upper Control Arms, Magnum-Force Hood, Painted Spoiler and fog bezel, Predator 91 Tune, Navigation, 300C Door Pulls, Katzkin Seat Skins, Black Seatbelts, Painted calipers, Body Matched Headlights, AAC Halos, Billet upper/lower grill, Falken FK452
    Likes Seven liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, if you still have this harness please let me know, i have the REC navigation system, and VES installed

Thank you

Share This Thread