Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulin426 View Post
    Put some new shoes on her. What do y'all think?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Not my personal taste on the wheels, but damn the rest of the truck is nice! All these beautiful trucks are making me wish I had a need for one around here...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    They look like they stick out way past the wheel well. Are they smaller than OEM (whole bunch of wheel well)?
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    If only it wasn’t for the rivets. Good looking wheel nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Not my personal taste on the wheels, but damn the rest of the truck is nice! All these beautiful trucks are making me wish I had a need for one around here...
    Yeah, I'm not 100% in love with them either. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    They look like they stick out way past the wheel well. Are they smaller than OEM (whole bunch of wheel well)?
    They are 20x12's with 295/45's on them. If I leave them on it I'm gonna lower it 2/4 to take up the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRT View Post
    If only it wasn’t for the rivets. Good looking wheel nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks
    2016 RAM 1500 Express QC HEMI Brilliant Black
    Diablosport Trinity, Mopar Performance CAI, muffler delete, 20x12 Moto Metal 962's with 295/45's

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567