Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KK ScatPack View Post
    Yeah....I'm gonna have them taken out...they do not give off enough light (even being correctly adjusted)..i had to convert my quad headligh to a single bulb (H13) headlight, where both high n low come from that bulb...DOESNT work right...so now I ordered smoked quad stock headlights....uses both stock bulbs and direct plug n play....hopefully they look like the ones I have in already. We will see.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    You could also go with the 14+ sport halogen projector too if you want and if your ambitious enough retro some better projector into those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRT View Post
    You could also go with the 14+ sport halogen projector too if you want and if your ambitious enough retro some better projector into those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thought bout that too...but I'm just burnt out on messin with these damn lights already...and missin my pretty stock quad lights..that actually shined so well...lol...this will be my last attempt to put after market smoked lights in.....if these new ones don't satisfy me this time...Im over it...Ill go play with my scat charger....haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234