Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Congratulations on another wonderful event!

Greetings from the Atlantic Ocean

2017-05-19.21m North Mountain Cruise Halls Harbour.jpg

Out of all of the events that I attended in my 4 years as an LX owner while I lived in SW Ontario, this is the one I most regret no longer being able to attend. I still vicariously attend through the posts here on LXForums and the Facebook page, and through the Facebook pages of the many friends I have been fortunate to make directly through my ownership of Blue.

Congratulations on this year's event -- it's becoming a more and more impressive show, and I look forward to attending in person again within the next fews years as it grows larger and larger.
    If you don't look back as you're walking away from your car, you're simply driving the wrong car.

2010 DWB SRT8 | Option Group II | HID's | alternate SRT wheels | 6.1L Hemi Registry #1520
    ordered: Mar 20, 2010, born: Apr 10, delivered: Apr 19, loved: ever since
    mods: Mopar CAI | Mopar Cat-Back | inTune 91 CAI tune | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hawk HPS pads | StopTech SS lines
    20% tint | BT underhood kit | Mopar T-handle shifter | re-badged | Chameleon Halos

Likes BryGuy, run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to having you back one year Dave!

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Trufiber hood / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Rebadged by Nate / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)
    Likes Steve HR Hooligan, BlueSRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    another fantastic event, great job Bryan
    Steve Hot Rod Hooligan
    2016 Challenger SRT
    2005 Magnum R/T X2 Got Sheldon's Magnum now

Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Share This Thread