Post Thanks / Like

Calling all LXForums members! We are partnering with the MSHS for Woodward 2017!!

***LXFORUMS is Partnering with the MSHS for Woodward 2017***

The LXFORUMS is teaming up with the Modern Street Hemi Shootout to make the 2017 Woodward Dream Cruise an unforgettable experience.

AUGUST 17TH - DRAG RACING, MILAN DRAGWAY

Join us at Milan Dragway for a full day of burning tires and racing for $15,000 in cash. Our group has our own bracket class so if your a veteran drag racer or never been to the track you will fit right in with your fellow Mopar enthusiast.

AUGUST 18TH & 19TH - WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

Can't make the Track event, then join us for 2 days of excitement on Woodward Avenue for the world's largest car show. We have the largest parking lot on the entire dream cruise. Dyno Friday to a full catered lunch on Saturday, all from our private MSHS / Detroit Area Modern Mopar (DAMM) lot. Cruise, eat and repeat to your hearts content.

And to top it all off?!?! We are offering LXFORUMS members an exclusive $20 discount off of any of the packages. PM me (Magnumclub) to get your discount code.

PACKAGES:

$160 - MSHS Full Package = Race on Thursday in MSHS (2 classes), Woodward lot access on Friday & Saturday, food on Saturday. + Car show. Includes 1 crew/family member spectator entry into Milan on Thursday.

$100 - LXForums Bracket + Woodward = Race on Thursday in LXForums Bracket class (designed for Mopar cars not eligible to run in MSHS), Woodward lot access on Friday & Saturday, food on Saturday. + Car show. Includes 1 crew/family member spectator entry into Milan on Thursday.*IF YOU WANT TO ONLY RACE MSHS ON THURSDAY, USE THIS OPTION AS WELL AND MENTION THAT IN THE NOTE DURING CHECKOUT.*‚Äč

$60 - Woodward Only = No racing, Woodward lot access on Friday & Saturday, food on Saturday + Car show.

$40 - Saturday only lot pass. Includes car show and meal.

PM me (Magnumclub) to get your discount code. Once you get your code from us click HERE to purchase your tickets. Click HERE to read more about the MSHS national racing series.

And to top it all off?!?! We are offering LXFORUMS members an exclusive $20 discount off of any of the packages. PM me (Magnumclub) to get your discount code.
    dave
    site admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, magnum, are they closing the loop this year? Last year roadkill closed it and we were not able to find our way to the lot.

Also, is the lot open to stupid friends that drive Ford's?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ArcherAce; 07-31-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Likes MagnumClub, FlyByU liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Woooooo hoooooooo!
    Thanks levi thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Roadkill has moved to a week earlier, that won't be an issue this year.

If your Ford friend isn't going to get featured on youtube taking out the crowd, he can come lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once you get your code from magnumclub, visit the event website and hit buy tickets. You will be able to apply your unique one time code then.

2017 HEMI’nsanity MSHS in Detroit presented by ThiTek | Modern Street HEMI Shootout

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet! Prepaid for racing Thursday!
    '12 Charger SRT - Blue Streak(1/34 built), LMI 392 True CAI, Trinity, APR splitter, Blastin' Bob's, BT blue catch can/underhood covers, RE strut brace, window/taillight tint; PB 12.46 @110 (4/2016 ChallengerFest7)
    '07 Charger R/T
    Steel Blue: 300SRT rims,aFe2,Flowmaster catback,Predator,BT blue parts,Petty strut brace, best ET 13.85 @100
    Northeast Ohio Mopar Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/NEOHIOMOPAR/

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it time to race yet? Heminsanity is going to be a blast and the lot off Woodward will be insane with the mobile dyno, DJ and pig roast!

Justin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I'm just here for the party.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to come but stationed in GA. Real question what wheels are those on the yellow charger in the last pic? I need those in my life.

2017 Charger Scat pack
    Knuckle White

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it time yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    going to be a great weekend, a group of us are leaving Thursday morning to hit the track
    Steve Hot Rod Hooligan
    2016 Challenger SRT
    2005 Magnum R/T X2 Got Sheldon's Magnum now

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to the entire Modern Street HEMI Shootout. We moved an event to Detroit for this very moment. We have confirmation that Dodge will be participating in HEMI'nsanity this year!!!!!!!

Expect the unexpected, can't wait to represent all of you that can't make it and excited to have those that can make it out to enjoy in your hard work and dedication. Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Not an easy task.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to high jack the thread, but is mopar having a display this year? I saw that they lost the parking lot they were using in years past.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing official from what I've heard...there will probably be plenty of cars running around all day though...