2017 Hellcat Dodge Challenger, Charger at Dealers Now: See Changes-15697790_1298350100216177_1915801887180168120_n-jpg

The 2017 Challenger and Charger in SRT Hellcat form come with the 4th generation UConnect system, new badges and new wheels - and they are at dealerships now. See the 2017 Challenger and Charger changes.

Earlier this year we detailed the key changes slated for the 2017 Dodge Challenger and Charger in their SRT Hellcat form and with the first examples of the 2017 model year Hellcat cars hitting lots sometime last month, the 707 horsepower Mopar muscle cars should be available in every major US market soon – if there isn’t one in your area already.

The Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat and Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat for the 2017 model year aren’t receiving any huge changes, but there are a few small changes that help the 2017 models stand out from the 2015 and 2016 models. Really, the changes are predominantly aesthetic, but with the addition of a few new colors, there are prospective buyers out there who have been waiting for the 2017 Hellcat Challenger and Charger.
I know because over the past few weeks, I have been getting messages from folks holding off for a 2017 Hellcat Dodge and I am happy to report that the newest 707hp Challenger and Charger should be available in most areas around the US – particularly in warmer regions where the world’s most powerful muscle cars can be enjoyed this time of year.

I have spoken to dealerships in a few different areas around the US as well as a few new 2017 Hellcat owners. It seems that the areas without a real winter may have gotten a larger batch to begin with, as the majority of the 2017 owners I’ve spoken with online lives in an area where snow is seldom a concern. However, with some dealerships taking delivery of 2017 Hellcat cars in colder climates as well, these revised muscle cars should be readily available to everyone in the US soon (with these new cars already being available in many areas).