Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am also tearing off the entire front end, replacing the top and bottom supports, new water pump, hoses etc.... Even a new water temp sensor. I am thinking about the timing chain while I have everything apart, but that doesn't have anything to do with cooling.
    Scoot >>

FTI 300 Stall Torque Converter

Thanks to our brave men and women who fight for our freedom and those who put themselves in harms way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Website is kind of confusing. Which part number fits a 2008 chrysler 300 srt, 6.1 liter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azdurango View Post
    Website is kind of confusing. Which part number fits a 2008 chrysler 300 srt, 6.1 liter?
    Hi,

All of these fitments use the same SKU/part number (MMRAD-SRT-15). Here is the link to the 6.1L Chrysler 300 page: Mishimoto 6.1L Chrysler 300 Performance Aluminum Radiator.

Please note that the pre-sale for this product has ended and that our distributors (Jegs and Summit Racing both carry this radiator) will probably be able to get you the best price.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

-Steve
    Thanks azdurango thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
    Hi,

All of these fitments use the same SKU/part number (MMRAD-SRT-15). Here is the link to the 6.1L Chrysler 300 page: Mishimoto 6.1L Chrysler 300 Performance Aluminum Radiator.

Please note that the pre-sale for this product has ended and that our distributors (Jegs and Summit Racing both carry this radiator) will probably be able to get you the best price.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

-Steve
    You might want to have them update the years since all of the fitment charts and webpages omit the 2008-2010 300c SRT8 for some reason. Mine is still doing awesome and is keeping everything super cool as the Summer begins for us in the South.
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | SRT Max Cam | 3.55 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Super Sport 295/35/20 & 255/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    You might want to have them update the years since all of the fitment charts and webpages omit the 2008-2010 300c SRT8 for some reason. Mine is still doing awesome and is keeping everything super cool as the Summer begins for us in the South.
    I just looked into this some more for you, I didn't realize at first what year you had asked about. It looks like we weren't able to find and bring in a 2008-10 SRT8 300C to confirm fitment, so we don't want to advertise fitment for that generation. There are a number of combinations for the Dodge/Chrysler cooling packages, so we wanted to be a little conservative on our fitment list. That being said, we don't have any evidence to say it won't fit either. If you're interested in buying one, I can talk to our customer service and see if you'd be able to return the radiator if it didn't fit.

If you decide to upgrade the stock unit, just let us know and we'll do everything we can to help!

Thanks,

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know the 05-10 300 srt is the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know the 05-10 300 srt is the same.
    I'll pass that on to the project manager; you wouldn't happen to have any photos of your rad, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    Forgot to say, great to hear that you're liking our rad; I hope it continues to impress!

Thanks!

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have any pictures of the radiator removed from the vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have any pictures of the radiator removed from the vehicle.
    Is it the same PN as the 05-07 models? I can't imagine them changing it for 08-10 then going back to another design again for the '11-'16 which the Mishimoto is compatible with.

I'm not saying that you will need to, but even if I had to mod it a bit to make it fit, it's well worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Any plans on making one for 06-10 Jeep Srt8? I'm sure Eric could whip one up.
    Last edited by mondo; 05-13-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    NEW BUILD - PWR, STAGE 6, SHR, FTI - PB-10.76 @ 126..1.63/60ft.. 10# on street tune, tires, full weight so far.....
    .................................................. .......PB-10.01 @ 141..1.53/60ft 18# race gas
    Paul
    06 Grand Cherokee SRT8
    Old build....11.59 @ 115 1.62/60ft
    PWR Mean Street Heads,PWR 224 Cam,PWR Ported Intake,100mm TB,Kooks,Innovate A/F,Borla S,LMI CAI,ATI UD,Install by BFNY Performance, Diablo Toona was here

Post Thanks / Like
    Do the radiators fit a 2008 magnum? I only see 06-07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    Any plans on making one for 06-10 Jeep Srt8? I'm sure Eric could whip one up.
    Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner! I don't see that fitment on our product plan, but I seem to remember hearing something about it. Either way, I'll pass the interest on to the development team. If you know Eric, I bet he'd weld you the most badass radiator you've ever seen for a modest fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Chris122388 View Post
    Do the radiators fit a 2008 magnum? I only see 06-07.
    That was another one of the fitments that we saw some discrepancies with the OEM data and weren't able to get a vehicle in for test fit. Like the '08 300 we don't see any reason that it shouldn't fit, but with the different cooling packages and A/C condensers that were available with these cars, we didn't want to advertise fitment if we weren't positive.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the response, I just got a 08 magnum about 3 months ago I wish I would've known about the test vehicles I would've drove up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris122388 View Post
    Thanks for the response, I just got a 08 magnum about 3 months ago I wish I would've known about the test vehicles I would've drove up.
    We might actually still be looking to confirm fitment, let me talk to the project manager and see if we are. Where are you located?

Thanks!

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
    We might actually still be looking to confirm fitment, let me talk to the project manager and see if we are. Where are you located?

Thanks!

-Steve
    I'm located in Washington DC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread