Post Thanks / Like

Mopar/Challenger/Charger groups/meets in NC?

Im wondering if anyone knows about any groups or meets of mopars in onslow county? I've searched online but can't find much. Does anyone know about any good car shows coming up in NC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Only seen the Raleigh group, would like to see one in the Mooresville, Concord area.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DC103034 View Post
    Only seen the Raleigh group, would like to see one in the Mooresville, Concord area.

Same here. While I only have a beater 05' 300c it would be nice to have a local knowledge base for upgrades, repairs etc. I'm in the Concord/Kannapolis area.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a monthly car and coffee at the Water & bean in Cornelius NC. Small but no Mopar representation that I have seen. Let me get some details and maybe we could start there. Maybe have rotations to sites if it is to far to travel consistently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey gents, I am new to the group (just picked up my '17 Charger SP thursday). I live in Charlotte near Harrisburg if anyone wants to meet up sometime.
    2017 Charger SP
    -Bone stock..... for now

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cruiseincalendar.com/eve...nd-coffee/all/ maybe we start it here?

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a small'ish monthly car show here in downtown Kannapolis on every 2'nd Saturday of the month. It run 2pm to 9pm if I recall. at the last one which was 2 weekends ago there was 1 69' Roadrunner and I saw 1 Challenger. I think it was a ScatPak car. I think I am going to wash my ol' 300c and park her over there next month. I don't care if she has chipped paint, a damaged front bumper etc. It's about getting out and having fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything going on this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The monthly car show here in Kannapolis is this weekend, Saturday the 12th. I will have my beater 300c and my buddy will have is stock 09' RAM. We don't care they aren't show cars we just want to be involved and have fun while representing MOPAR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorMuscle View Post
    The monthly car show here in Kannapolis is this weekend, Saturday the 12th. I will have my beater 300c and my buddy will have is stock 09' RAM. We don't care they aren't show cars we just want to be involved and have fun while representing MOPAR!
    What is the address?

This weekend is also the Cars and Coffee at the corner of Catawba and Jetton in Cornelius

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the address?

This weekend is also the Cars and Coffee at the corner of Catawba and Jetton in Cornelius

It's pretty simple.....it's just West Ave. Kannapolis NC 28081. It goes on till 9'ish.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the address?

Decent turn out today, 1 Challenger, 3 Chargers, 2 Vipers. maybe more next month.