Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    OUTSTANDING truly outstanding.

To HEMMEE and Fatchance, The Guests of Honour, DCX, sponsors and participants:

You all deserve a standing ovation for an event that I'm sure exceeded even your wildest hopes!

We will be there next year. No ifs, ands or buts. There is no way I can go through life and never experience something like that.
    Last edited by hemiwagn; 03-26-2006 at 01:09 AM.
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "HEMIWAGN"; Hemiwagn2: 468 Aluminum N/A, BFNY built, AJ "Hemituner" designed and tuned. 9.495 @ 143.47 MPH, 1.361 60', 3215lbs with driver, DA-325ft.
    Hemiwagn1: 6.1 N/A recordholder, 10.785@125.02 MPH, 1.481 60', 3345lbs with driver, DA+500ft

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    At oh-dark-thirty I met up with CoolVanilla, Mrs. CV and jtfisher63 at the intersection of Interstate 5 and Bumf**k. I was especially pleased to inform the crowd that I was wide awake cuz I had blown into our meeting place after a 135mph run with all the windows down and the sunroof open. Unfortunately by the time I went into the truckstop to get my morning sammich the lady I had blown past (going 50 in a 70 zone vs. my 135) was at the counter, and she was not at all shy about letting me know how drivers like me were whats wrong with America today. One of the most expensive sammich's I've ever had to pay for. Anyway, 20 minutes after that a gaggle of LX's (thats about 20) showed up and took the joint over. All gassing up at the same time.

So off we go. Until we passed Magic Mountain we had a nice series of adventures soon to be made into a major motion picture, including "How Electrofied Got Smoked By The Really Pissed-Off Road Rage Chick in the Civic" (I warmed her up something fierce for ya, buddy... my fault entirely ...)
    And the sequel: "How the Angry Putz in The Silver Acura Got Boxed In For 100 Miles". And the final installment: "Whats Your Finger Count?"

Here is Mr & Mrs. CV at around 90 mph. Note how neither of them is looking where they are going (*ahem* neither is the cameraman). Coming soon to a theatre near you.

So we get there and its cool. The Magnum area was a happenin' place. This was just one of them. Actually this pic is me taking a pic of Ozzie taking a pic of Butweet (Thats Magnum8r talking to the tree at far left)...

row after row of LX's...

So you brought an SRT? How nice. Park it with the other 100 or so others here in this lot.

You saw the exterior of Raph Gilles' race Charger. Here's the inside WTF is up with the panels of buttons? Anyone?

And this is just the car stuff. SOMEONE out there has pics of our dinner tonight. The one where we ended the evening when we were all thrown out. Fantastic community.

Community! :-)
    Last edited by MattRobertson; 04-04-2006 at 07:25 PM.
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!! Looks like a great meet and greet. If I could get some time off next year, I'll drive down for this. It's a long way from Toronto, but at 90 miles/hour, I should be alright.

Thanks go to all the organizers of the event, and it must have been real cool to have Ralph Gilles there. He looked happy signing all of the things brought in front of him, and having his picture taken tons of times. Great weather, great people, great times.

Just curious, where was the farthest place that someone attended the M and G?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'll be the third Toronto guy to say I'm going to try to visit next year! It's been way too long since I've been to CA and I've been looking for an excuse for a while....

Fabulous event, and fabulous turn out! (Is that a paddle shifter in Ralphs car? I've been thinking about that....)

The panels of buttons? Well look here for the answer... http://rally.cc/
    Last edited by Jaak; 03-26-2006 at 11:32 AM.
    12.217 @ 117 mph on a stock motor

My Station Wagon was faster...

Post Thanks / Like
    here is 2 stresd
    Miiles

Post Thanks / Like
    some (well a lot) pictures that i got in the socal meeting a few hours ago...

i had to leave kind in a rush (.... because of the chicken ) so i didnt said good bye to some of you guys!

good times... tequiiiilaaaaaa

Charger SXT Brilliant Black

- 15% windows tint
    - 18" wheels
    - Sun Roof
    - Bluetooth and 6cd mp3
    - Mopar dual exahust
    - Rear Spoiler
    - Red painted calipers
    - Chargerforum.com decal!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Most Expensive, modded, and fastest car there!!!! jejeje

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

and driving back...

Post Thanks / Like
    What great pictures !!! I'm moving back to CA !!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
    - Ronald Reagan

Post Thanks / Like
    Had me going fpr a bit on that speedo pic - had to look close a couple of time before I got it..

Looks like that was a swell time!

Mike
    "Now, I may not be an expert either, but I do lay the keyboard down on occasion, wipe the donut crumbs off my face, put my pants on and go outside into the light... and work on the car." - MattRobertson
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/
    (AirHammer, FRI Sidewinder, JBA shortys/highflows, Zoomers, Diablo, Labonte, Pedders, RazorsEdge, HSP Mounts, Silver Box,BT PinkThingy, AMG Paddle Shifters) 3.07 SRT rear, 13.302@106.15

Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my family had a great time thanks to all who were in charge of this event you are great!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW....that looked like a great time. Wish I could have been there.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW... that looked like a GREAT TIME... maybe us guys on the east coast can do something like that in the future.... (e'town, cecil, dover, del?) we missed something really great.... THANKS FOR SHARING.......

THE ORIGINAL
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c15/sugar-tj/

there are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread