Thread: LED tail lights

Post Thanks / Like

LED tail lights

I've seen a few in what and what not, but had anybody seen these and/or have them/used them?
    Thanks Biggjjack thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had some similar to that om my 05 magmum. Worked and looked great for the years until i sold her

Sent from my SM-G925V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2008 Magnum BB R/T Hemi Registry # 1584 PPP Stage 2 Cam, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA High Flow cats, Heartthrob Exhaust, Eagle Intake, LMI Intake, MTCM, Blue Tops, ProTorque Converter, SRT Rear, Techo Strut Brace, lowered, Tuned by Diablotoona SOLD--2005 Mineral Gray AWD Hemi Registry # 1154

Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    For the work being performed, length is far more important than diameter :^)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdragich View Post
    I had some similar to that om my 05 magmum. Worked and looked great for the years until i sold her

Sent from my SM-G925V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I've seen the ones where only the top is led but not the whole thing

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got the ones that just the top portion is Led .so far they've been very reliable about 4 years old ...but man I really like those........where did you find them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hd7585; 06-18-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are pretty sweet..
    2007 Magnum R/T AWD, Mopar CAI, SRT 8 front bumper cover, catch can, 180 tstat, Diablo tuner, Flowmaster cat back, resonator delete, BCR coils, 20's, 245/45-20 BFG's, HID conversion, 300 rear diffuser...

Coming...

Spartan Plus cam, Shorty headers, 6.1 balancer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hd7585 View Post
    I've got the ones that just the top portion is Led .so far they've been very reliable about 4 years old ...but man I really like those........where did you find them?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I've only found them on this one website...

Dodge Magnum Option Racing Taillight - 17-17161

Or here...

Dodge Magnum Option Racing Taillight - 17-17161 by Option Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't found any replicas on eBay either

Post Thanks / Like
    I have ordered the ones pictured from 6 different companies over the past 3 years. And every single time they either send a different style taillight or i have my order canceled. The Depo black housing taillights are nonezistant.

That being said, i ran into one guy on facebook who said he has a way to get them, but wont divulge his source to me. I'm assuming he bought his magnum with them on it and was just trolling me because we disagreed about something stupid.

I currently have the Spyder black housing taillights. I have had them for 3 years. The black is just starting to bubble on me. I had the Spyder tinted chrome housing taillights and i sold them the day after i installed them because the tint was very light.

The Spyder brand ones are the ones with a single strip of LED's on the side. The other brand with the stripes seem to use the same main LED board.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2007 Steel Blue SXT magnum (EURO 300 Conversion)- 300 CSRT front end, 3G splitter, 300 SRT dash, Clazzio leather seat covers, R/T brakes, R1 concepts drilled and slotted rotors, Vortech V3 sc, Trufiber cf hood, MSRT wheels, air ride, KWv2 Coil Overs, carbon fiber and billet under hood goodies, rear hatch mod, Intune, LED Concepts halos, tinted windows, 22" black Velocity wheels, 22x9.5 USW wheels, RT exhaust
    Future mods: Estate rear bumper Intercooler Inertia big valve heads 1.2 cams JBA shorties rear diff SRT seats stereo work wood floor trunk New retrofit headlight VES center console
    Thanks baeren131 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baeren131 View Post
    I've only found them on this one website...

Dodge Magnum Option Racing Taillight - 17-17161

Or here...

Dodge Magnum Option Racing Taillight - 17-17161 by Option Racing

I have ordered them from both of these companies linked, and neither of them have them instock. Bodykits.com actually called all of their suppliers and nobody has them. I have communicated with Depo directly and they havent made them for several years and have nothing in stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, with all that said. There was a guy last year with a chrome set for sale in LA

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm in the Houston area and would like the black housing