Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherB View Post
    IMO... it not really "old school".
    Its more like... "old fashioned".
    Props for being different. We have our own taste(s) as what we want to do to our cars.
    I would like to see that one in person. If you get to see a car like that up close, you then get to see how much detail a person does put into a car. Gives you an idea of the what, why, how and WTF!!!
    Bill
    Here's a closer look from 2009 Spring Fest.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Post Thanks / Like
    Wowwww...
    Check Us Out Online & Contact Us @ 1-888-894-1115

Post Thanks / Like
    Frank,
    I'll give you props for making it YOUR way, I've always loved the "Bombs" and the " low and slow" way of life. Besides, finding a 40s or 50s woody or wagon and doing the same thing would have cost WAY more then the Magnum, and you don't have to worry about the air working...LOL...
    Myself I like to fly low and under the radar, so I stay away from the flash, but you did a very nice job of representing the "look".....For the haters and the people that don't get it, well what can I say to each there own....
    08' R/T 29r Redbadge Magnum

Post Thanks / Like
    i posted spme pics on my profile for those who wanna see , for haters too if ther like. lol

Posted via LXFMobile

Post Thanks / Like
    hello again just looking for new friends
    Likes The Bat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Props to you and your son Califas. You have your **** together man!

NOTPAID4 is offline "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is sure of ton of modding! Very unique look... very nice just 'cuz it so different!
    Old Geezers LOVE cars too!
    HEMI registry #864
    My Rides:
    2006 Black Magnum SRT (SHADOW)
    2005 Red Magnum R/T (LUCKY)
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T (BLUE)
    2006 Silver SuperCharged 300 SRT (643HP)

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joeb1 View Post
    Here's a closer look from 2009 Spring Fest.

You have a fan here. I think it is tasteful and well thought out. It is a lot of eye candy but as soon as you see it you know what the mod'r is going for. The best mod is that pretty lil flag you have in front of the headlight, that's all I need to see to know you have you schiznit together. 5 stars.
    2007 Road&Track Charger
    Billet Technology*AMG paddles*AFE II*Jina SSE
    Eibach&Koni*FR wheels*SRT8 hood #993*Predator
    Danko*Hurst paint & body*Wings West

Post Thanks / Like
    How did he get his hood like that I love it please let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, he'll return to spring fest. CMon over!
    Adaptive Craving Control-by Hal9000 modification strictly prohibited
    FI IV.5, Solo cat backs, 180 thermo, Catch Can, DS tuner, 383 Stroker/SRT heads,headers and mids,, Tranny cooler with fan control, built tranny/flex plate/4K conv,09 Chally rear with Quaife posi. Pedders Track II, coil overs, Hodgkiss sways, BWoody links, 20" Jacks N Five with Nitto Invo's, Custom brakes by TCE. Bling by BT.
    Just a grocery getter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTchaBABYzDADDY View Post
    hello every one. I'm Frankie. SD MAGNUMS AND NOKTURNAL C,C, know me as CALIFAS. I am the one responsible for the .piece or art, imaginative, eye soar, ugly, hideous, but fun car. I wanna thank all who liked it. especially those who did not but were good enough to leave a positive response. And the thanks to my hater fans who I seem to make sick with my Maggie. The haters are the one that make me stay to my guns stand my ground and show all that style is what you make it, not everyone else tries to push on you. I am a single dad in the navy. doing everything on my own with my son. Yes the paint is not matched and i am nooo body man. Any one who has served or know ones who served know the military dose not pay like it looks like it should in the movies ha ha ha. - will get her done right. All of u are welcome to watch here smooth out and get right. I like to also extend my garage in san diego for those who cant afford the shops to help ot. (of course i would not insisting on body work lol) i can do audio video some interior electrical. bags and hydros. i assisted over 35 cars 10 of which were LXs. Thank you SD MAGNUMS, for having my back. but let it be known about my Maggie. Liker her or hate her. she made you take a second look and then she made you think about her" ( she can be a b**ch) But any ways . I will do my best to make her more well put together. Those pics are 3 years old, Maggie has come a long way. Since 2007 Maggie, my son and I have won 10 trophies.Thank you all for your inputs.
    keep on rolling the way you wanna live LXs!!

CALIFAS

ps im working on a higher 3 wheel pluuusssss something real y crazy for my hater fans!

Posted via LXFMobile
    Awesome job the Maggie is such a versatile platform my only 2 cent changes are rear suicide doors and outer handle reposition - keep the dream alive
    Last edited by GeoffM; 02-16-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    I'm so two thousand and eight....You so two thousand and late.....I got that boom, boom, boom

‚Äč

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Share This Thread