Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    But no one had mentioned the price... I had a 15 Durango rt and loved it, was a great vehicle and came in handy but I traded it for my scat pack and love that a lot more... now they have combined both, very sweet however at 65-70k, I don’t know if the value is there or if it’s worth it? Just my opinion but if I’m going to spend 70k which is unlikely anyways, a bad kitty is coming home before a Durango... just my thoughts... it is a sweet truck though.
    One thing is for sure, dodge seems to be the only company oferring such amazing cars and trucks, with such value and performance... not to mention all the options packages and colors! Ford and gm and not doing anything of the sort.... mustang and Camaro don’t compare as something that can be daily driven and enjoyed....

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading an article on the new Durango SRT on another forum and it was pretty much saying that it is a tuned down version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT awd. Still a lot of bang for the buck to go long modern luxury as well.
    2012 SRT8 exhaust, intake, tuned, 180 thermostat, oil catch can
    2011 M37s 22's, BC coil overs, exhaust, intake, other small stuff
    2006 Land Rover (Wife's Ride) 22's
    2012 Camaro LS (wife's Ride) 22's, exhaust, intake, stereo upgrade
    2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughter's Ride)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    But no one had mentioned the price... I had a 15 Durango rt and loved it, was a great vehicle and came in handy but I traded it for my scat pack and love that a lot more... now they have combined both, very sweet however at 65-70k, I don’t know if the value is there or if it’s worth it? Just my opinion but if I’m going to spend 70k which is unlikely anyways, a bad kitty is coming home before a Durango... just my thoughts... it is a sweet truck though.
    One thing is for sure, dodge seems to be the only company oferring such amazing cars and trucks, with such value and performance... not to mention all the options packages and colors! Ford and gm and not doing anything of the sort.... mustang and Camaro don’t compare as something that can be daily driven and enjoyed....

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    What I can't get passed is that I optioned out a Durango SRT and it came to roughly $80k with all the bells and whistles I would be interested in and the Trackhawk starts at $85k...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123