Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who bought Scatpack regret not getting SRT?

Curious if anyone wishes they spent the extra bills on the SRT. I know the rims are only 9inch on the Scat but I don't care about as I would put Hellcat reps on which are 9.5 front and 10.5 out back.
    Last edited by SocaBoss; 09-11-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    2007 Sublime Daytona, 91CAI tune, LMI Hammer CAI

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't. I got mine fully loaded (with all but the 6pistons and wheels) for $38k before my trade. It's a tad lighter and other than dropping 1/2" on its own (which would make it useless here) there really isn't enough difference to make up the $$$ gap.

2017 Charger Scat Pack
    Pitch Black/Ruby Red
    Stock (for now)
    Thanks SocaBoss thanked for this post
    Likes SocaBoss, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted a 392 and was more than happy with the Scat suspension and brakes. Couldn't justify, for me, 10k more. I like the cloth and factory wheels too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes SocaBoss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the dynamics package on my '17 Charger Scat Pack. I also put in a red ignition button, a tazer, drag radials and a hellcat hood. I miss the SRT logo but the bee is cool too. Don't miss the adjustable suspension or steering wheel
    8's N/A? Been there done that

Likes SocaBoss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by budoboy View Post
    I got the dynamics package on my '17 Charger Scat Pack. I also put in a red ignition button, a tazer, drag radials and a hellcat hood. I miss the SRT logo but the bee is cool too. Don't miss the adjustable suspension or steering wheel
    I'm only surprised about the wheel!! I love the srt wheel

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a new Daytona 392 charger. I regret not waiting and saving for a hellcat!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    2017 Daytona 392 GO MANGO
    2006 Srt8 300
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00, Apples, ronan978, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The wife got her Scat Charger and loves it. Neither of us are fans of all the bells and whistles that can come with the SRT, and since the power is the same, we're good.
    Scat Pack history is a base car with a big engine. Mission accomplished. She has only driver convenience package with back up camera and heated outside mirrors...
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes Heat00, SocaBoss, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8em View Post
    I bought a new Daytona 392 charger. I regret not waiting and saving for a hellcat!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Nice to look at but zero interest in the Hellcat. They are dirt cheap up here, seen over 15 adds today alone for 17's at dealer lots just in my area. To me the extra HP is a waist as a DD unless you are taking it to the strip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, very happy with the Scat. As probably the poorest Scat owner in North America, I could have squeezed an SRT to buy, but I needed to keep within a very strict budget to be able to enjoy. Being 53, it was now or never for me. I dont track race or need the extra big brakes, just wish i had the Harmon Karden stereo for ****s and giggles, lol. I also didnt want the all leather seats. I actually dont like 2 things with the Scat.... 1 is the Scat name, wish it was SuperBee and how the water hangs on the back bumper all the time attracting dust and dirt. Whole car stays clean with 2 pounds of wax on her, lol, but the back always gets dirty! Argg.
    If you need the SRT extras, by all means get it, get the car that YOU are happy with, for alot us us, the Scat works for our needs. Hope that helps you )

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    PS: with the extra $$$ I saved, I now have a bit of gas and maintenance money left over to enjoy the car,lol, still cant affird the touch up paint I need, but hopefully soon I can scrape some up. This car was actually my only bucketlist item... I need a life lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SocaBoss View Post
    That is my thinking, don't need the tires, don't need the leather, don't need the pages. 4 pots will do just fine. Whatever I do like on the SRT I can easily get with a Scat plus I have my wide Tires/Rims I could swap out. Plus I love the shaker hood!!
    You can unlock the pages with a Tazer...awesomesauce!!

2017 Charger Scat Pack
    Pitch Black/Ruby Red
    Stock (for now)

Post Thanks / Like
    For $35,000, I would've been foolish to pass mine up. It's a TON of car for the money. So, no- I don't regret anything other than not buying it sooner.
    2017 Scatpack Charger
    Billet Silver
    Likes silver scat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad I waited and got the SRT. I got a used '16 with 6,000 miles for $42K fully loaded.
    2016 Charger SRT TorRed
    Stock - Best: ET 13.094, MPH 109.04 (DA 1817ft.), 60ft. (1.95 radials)

2008 Caliber SRT4 Inferno Red - SOLD
    14.091@105.93 (2.327 60 ft.)
    MS1K v.2, MPx catted DP, K&N drop-in, NGK plugs, RT 180, Mopar hitch, new short block @ 82,000

2007 300C SRT8 Inferno Red - SOLD
    12.77@110.71 (2.003 60 ft.)
    AFE CAI, Predator 93 CAI, Magnaflow gutted high-flow cats, Stack intake spacer, BBK 85mm TB, JET 188, Proxes 4 275/40ZR20
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, I got the two options I wanted on my scat: the Alcantara seats and the goodies that come with them, and the Beats audio system. At 38K, it was an unbeatable deal to me.
    2017 WHITE KNUCKLE CHARGER SCAT PACK
    2015 RAM 1500 EXPRESS QUAD CAB

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I wanted was the 4 doors, 6.4, A8, and green. Everything else was just optional. I went for the best value for my money. No regrets at all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast