Thread: 0 to 60 times

Post Thanks / Like

0 to 60 times

Here is my latest from this morning

Sent from my VS986 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty good! What tires and size?

Post Thanks / Like
    I need some help with this lol. My best so far is 5.8 with Mickey Thompson 305 street tires in the back. I live around Boston and there's very rarely open road where I can try 0-60. Of the few times I've tried I can't get below 5.8. If I punch the gas right off the line the tires break loose and spin. Any tips or pointers? Very unexperienced lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GO-Mango17 View Post
    I need some help with this lol. My best so far is 5.8 with Mickey Thompson 305 street tires in the back. I live around Boston and there's very rarely open road where I can try 0-60. Of the few times I've tried I can't get below 5.8. If I punch the gas right off the line the tires break loose and spin. Any tips or pointers? Very unexperienced lol.
    5.8? Did you take a nap? Maybe let off the gas a little when you see the giant cloud of smoke? I'm pretty sure you could easily top that time by just flooring it from a dead stop with traction control on. Make sure you have it in sport mode also, of course
    Likes Beach Goat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Go-mango go up to new england drag way on Wednesday or Friday night and play around with it. Tons of fun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogHog View Post
    Go-mango go up to new england drag way on Wednesday or Friday night and play around with it. Tons of fun
    I might head there one Friday. Need tires first.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been going periodically in Wednesday. I want to try and get there on a Friday see if track prep and cars are any different then on a Wednesday.. I love it.. I am hooked