Post Thanks / Like

Can someone recommend me a new set of brakes?

I need new rotors and pads. Just looking for OEM quality unless something better can be had at a similar cost. Only caveat is that it is available on Amazon, as I have a $100 gift card I'd like to use. Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been super impressed with rockautos street warrior kit. I have about 10k on them. no noise. great bite and no surface rust on my rotors. Also have no issues with brake dust but have SBC wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Rock auto here as well but I don't think they sell through Amazon.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    StopTech all day, no issues, no fade, and I am hard on the stoppers!Amazon.com: StopTech 309.11490 Street Performance Front Brake Pad: Automotive
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_BIG_SITT View Post
    I need new rotors and pads. Just looking for OEM quality unless something better can be had at a similar cost. Only caveat is that it is available on Amazon, as I have a $100 gift card I'd like to use. Thanks for the help!
    2006 300CSRT8
    Magnaflow extreme 3" cat back exhaust / LMI Hammer / Mopar Perfomance TCM / Diablo Trinity / Johan (Diablotoona) Tuned / Custom Air-Oil separator all braided lines with an A/N fittings/ 180* T-stat / Speedlogix billet front adj control arms / HyLift Johnson roller lifters -What "Hemi tick"/ + HRF

Post Thanks / Like
    If you Scroll down a little on the link I posted, they have both front and rears for 119.46, looks like you will be out of pocket $20.00.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you Scroll down a little on the link I posted, they have both front and rears street pads for 119.46, looks like you will be out of pocket $20.00.

If you want more bite less fade go with the stoptech sport pads (Formaly street performance) if you plan any track days or if your a hard on the stoppers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Only put about 200 miles on them but so far I'm impressed with the Powerstop Evolution Sport Z-23 pads that I replaced my Brembo's with. No squealing, very low dust and most importantly great stopping power.
    PHATHEMI

Post Thanks / Like
    I went with power stop carbon ceramic pads, and Bosch quiet cast rotors on the front of me 12 charger. I bedded them in properly after install, and love how they feel. No noise, nice initial bite, and very little if any fade during spirited driving.
    2012 Charger R/T AWD Daily driver
    2001 RCSB chevy silverado Drag truck
    2000 Jeep XJ
    1953 M38A1 Military jeep
    1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Tube chassis car (build in progress)

Post Thanks / Like
    PM me if you're interested in a full BR9 setup. Calipers are powder coated black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stop Tech Cryo rotors on Raybestos Element3 EHT pads. Details in my blog link in signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use R1 double drilled and slotted rotors . I use ceramic pads from local parts store and have great braking .

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Tobe1onfire
    2007 SRT8 charger
    AFE stage 2 CAI, Diablo intune, hemi fever costum tuned,SLP line lock,3400 pro torque Stall and flywheel
    ROVO durban wheels ,Mopar tower brace ,Mopar MTCM , Razors Edge fuel rails ,Hurst shifter.

Post Thanks / Like
    R1....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I'd recommend regardless of brand of rotors is to buy rotors that already have the hat painted or coated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I second on that my R1 are black