Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

New fenders painted and on. Rocker panels ready for paint. All that's left is hood and bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes blackmagnum06, someotherguy, RobsSXT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe that is the same car. Nice. I also can't believe that is the same color when it was wrapped up in plastic. It looked more "oranger" than maroonish.
    Scoot >>

2006 Magnum SRT//8 - K&N CAI - NGK Plugs - Yokohama Parada SpecX tires - Avery Vehicle Wrap (Gray) - Flowmaster Pro Series Shorties - Amsoil 0w-30 - MOTO RAD 180 Tstat - Diablo Trinity T1000 - C&R Racing Radiator and Fans - AEM Wideband - Inertia Motorsports SRT MAX Plus Cam - Inertia MS head rework - SLP Damper - SLP 1.75 Headers and catted mids - FTI 3000 Stall Torque Converter

Thanks to our brave men and women who fight for our freedom and those who put themselves in harms way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    I can't believe that is the same car. Nice. I also can't believe that is the same color when it was wrapped up in plastic. It looked more "oranger" than maroonish.
    Yeah for sure a big difference when the clear coat was off of it. I love the color and how it turned out though.

Post Thanks / Like

Well here she is at the moment. Everything has been done except the hood. I'm hoping that'll be done this weekend.

For those who didn't notice. I also paint matched the chrome trim along the bumpers. Looks SO much better than the chrome.

I'm excited. Thank goodness it's almost done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Progress looks great! So, is that you're body shop? Do you work there? I hate having anyone work on my vehicles and usually end up being "that customer" who the tech's hate working for because I hover over them as they work. If you don't work there and you don't own the place, then this garage is one I would Definitely Recommend to others who need body work!
    Likes jerrytotin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good. Love following the progress on this one. Can't wait to see it all complete, washed, and shined up real nice.
    - Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |

Post Thanks / Like
    You got rid of the chrome pieces on the bumper or painted them?...looks good...what hood are you using?
    Likes jerrytotin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by My Hemi View Post
    You got rid of the chrome pieces on the bumper or painted them?...looks good...what hood are you using?
    I painted them to match the car. I'm going with the hood with the single scoop like the charger srt8. Nothing spectacular. But it should really make the front end pop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by derricklaukaitis View Post
    Progress looks great! So, is that you're body shop? Do you work there? I hate having anyone work on my vehicles and usually end up being "that customer" who the tech's hate working for because I hover over them as they work. If you don't work there and you don't own the place, then this garage is one I would Definitely Recommend to others who need body work!
    No. It's a buddy of mines body shop he works at. So I can come at my own leasure lol

I help him with his Mopar's and he helps me with mine hahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
    Looking good. Love following the progress on this one. Can't wait to see it all complete, washed, and shined up real nice.
    Me too! Haha

Post Thanks / Like

Just finishing up the little eye sores on the car I have before I get the hood back. Went ahead and picked up the car. It been almost 5 months so obviously the batter has taken a dump. So new battery , new cowl pane ( FINALLY) and then I'm painting the rear bumper valance cause it's ugly and discolored.

Couple more days until it's done. Hood is supposed to be shot tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Everything but the hood. The count down begins.
    I'm incredibly excited.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Decided to black out the hemi badges today. Why not? Lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345