Page 373 of 373 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373
Results 5,581 to 5,585 of 5585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradJo9 View Post
    Looks sweet. Did you do the pinch weld?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No not yet. Fenders are getting rolled next week. Honestly I don't think I need to go lower. Lol. I like to drive it at normal rode height. Cruise with it low and park with it slammed.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have spare time just do one here and there, peace of mind for that cruising low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I removed the dash and subframe, along with evap hvac box to replace ac evaporator on my '07 charger rt. Upon discovering the P.I.A plastic dash panel screw locations, etc, (how to pull without breaking) I managed to remove everything. And I have a plan to put it all back together so that it's alot simpler and easier, and much more time effective. However, during this wonderful time, I got kind of upset seeing as how the entire subframe for the dash panel etc, is completely covered in surface rust. I may be wrong, but shouldn't it be coated with some sort of clear coat, paint, or coating to prevent? It's never been in an accident, and never been replaced, so I know factory installed bare.
    And just a curious idea, does anyone think a newer dash panel and such would fit into an 07 charger, (thought about installing new style interior dash,etc.) Wondering if measurements would be way off or doable with some slight modification.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to your LX today

Finally got my passenger side parking brake installed. Flex coupler installed and torqued and got the new Jegs exhaust installed.

Last edited by BlackAce; Yesterday at 10:40 AM.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.
    Likes run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinashley1989 View Post
    However, during this wonderful time, I got kind of upset seeing as how the entire subframe for the dash panel etc, is completely covered in surface rust. I may be wrong, but shouldn't it be coated with some sort of clear coat, paint, or coating to prevent? It's never been in an accident, and never been replaced, so I know factory installed bare.
    Totally normal and typical in just about every vehicle I've ever been into that far, regardless of brand. It's not a cosmetic part and also not something exposed to outside elements so it gets no coating.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Page 373 of 373 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373

Share This Thread