Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364
Results 5,446 to 5,448 of 5448
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the past few days (after figuring out the rocker/pushrod issue) I've changed the cracked dash panel, swapped on the 18" Challenger rims with bigger tires, swapped head units (so I'd have an aux jack), took the front end off and replaced the headlights, replaced the front and mid belly pans, replaced the shifter handle, converted to 06+ coils and installed a catch can on the 05 Magnum. Today I cleaned and did some detailing on all three.

Diablo tuned, catch can, K&N CAI, Mopar catback, cop front & rear sway bars, SRT suspension, Challenger rims, SRT Getrag rear, R/T seats
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 View Post
    Little late but entered my first car show on the East Coast last Sunday. Took 2nd Place Best Domestic. Not too shabby. One of the many photographers there captured this pic:

Holy moly... if yours was 2nd, what'd the winner look like? Yours is a 1st Place in my book...
    W.W.E.D.

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently sitting in the dealership waiting room getting the passenger side airbag done. Didn't even need an appointment, for the driver side I had to wait 2 weeks. Today they were like do you have time now? I almost didn't know how to respond.

Last time I wanted them to give me a list of all the codes in the car for the airbag light, said it would be a hundred some service charge.
    Today they walked up to me and said something about all these codes, I asked for the paper and didn't get charged.. kinda funny. Best part is I can cross off half the list, if it wasn't the tranzformer or NoEsp, or my remote start, or having disconnected a seat without unhooking the battery. Or my breaking clock spring.
    I also forgot to flash the stock tune since I didn't expect to have it done today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    2005 Brilliant Black 300C
    Qtp dual oval cutouts
    Diablo Trinity 93 canned tune.
    Likes SHARKY 370 liked this post

Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364

Share This Thread