I just picked up this head. Any one know what this head is based on? Which port window it has?
P5153344 - Mopar Performance 5.7L Hemi CNC Ported Cylinder Head (Right Side), P5153343 (Left Side) 5.7L HEMI CNC-Ported Cylinder Head Assemblies
· Brand new factory fresh castings (no core required)
· 5 Axis CNC Ported for superior airflow
· “Beehive” style competition valve springs
· One=piece stainless steel 2.055” intake and 1.600” exhaust valves
· Titanium 7 – degree valve spring retainers
· Machined 7 – degree round groove valve locks
· High-temperature Viton valve seals
· Bronze alloy valve guides
· Hardened custom valve seats
· Premium 5-angle CNC-Machined valve job.
Last edited by fireman2118; 06-20-2012 at 12:22 AM.
PPP stage 3 heads, Howards cam 219/227 .600/.575 112 +4, MMPG stage 1+ ported 6.1 intake & 85mm throttle body, LMI 4" true CAI, MSD "Blaster" coils, JBA headers & mids, Corsa exhaust, Paramount "Dominator" torque converter & stage 2 valve body, Tranzformer shift kit, BC Racing coilovers, Eibach sways, BWoody links, Razorsedge brace, 226mm Getrag 3.91 LSD, Wilwood "plus 2" big brake kit by TCE, Vossen CV3s & Nitto 420s, tuning by Robert Dito of Ditos motors