This is a good transmission out of a 300c. It has 48,000 miles on it and the car was running when we pulled it out.
$500 cash, no negotiating or price drops. You will not find one cheaper. Need it sold by the weekend at the latest. I will ship it, but you make the arrangements
2012 Mopar 12 Chrysler 300
1964 Dodge Polara
542 Big Block
MSD Atomic EFI
4L80 Automatic w 3000 Stall
AJE tubular k member and coil over suspension
Ok, some questions.....
1) Will you build a crate for it with 1x4s?
2) Does it come with torque converter?
3) If so, will it be drained to save weight?
4) Once packed, would you pack foam around it?
5) What is the total weight for shipping?
6) Then dress crate in cardboard?
7) In order for me to arrange shipping I need to know where you will be shipping from, whats the closest trucking outfit?
8) Would you know if this is light enough to go UPS Ground or Fedex?
Chubby Pro Sways, BCR Coil Overs, Jay's Camber Arms,Speedlogix Bump steer kit/Wretched-Pedders Lower Control Arms BlueTops/CL63 Rear Cooler/JoelVan Rad/PS Cooler/PO Cooler/SRT Max Plus Cam/Forged Push Rods/600HP Half Shafts/Magnaflow Hiflow Cats, Corsa Cat back/ Staggered Satin Vipers wrapped in Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas 275/40/20's (front) & 315/35/20 (rear). HHP Installed Wavetrac/NASCAR Cooling Ducts to ET1970 3" Brake Plates/TI (Track) Backing Plates/ AERO Hood/Naturally Aspirated Force Flow Legmaker CF-F-III STU-HHP Modified HemiTuner DynoTune:
Diablo 93 Octane 433 RWHP/425 RWTQ
392 based 6.1 PWR heads. 3.06 Getrag, DSS 1400 HP axles
Danko Shaker Stock 6.1 intake BBK 90mm throttle body, SRT manifolds
Paramount DOMINATOR converter 4400
Supported/Re-Assembled by BFNY. Best ET 11.56 w/ 1.60 60'
doesnt the Hulk need this?
1) Will you build a crate for it with 1x4s? no
2) Does it come with torque converter? yes
3) If so, will it be drained to save weight? yes
4) Once packed, would you pack foam around it? no
5) What is the total weight for shipping? I am not wikipedia
6) Then dress crate in cardboard?no
7) In order for me to arrange shipping I need to know where you will be shipping from, whats the closest trucking outfit 75068 is the origination point. I have a trucking outfit I wear in my closet.
8) Would you know if this is light enough to go UPS Ground or Fedex? NO, it would have to go freight in a trans tote or on a pallet
send me a txt so we can try and work out all the details mumber is 432-894-3997
12.869 @ 102.02 Stock 5.7 w/ C&L, Predator, JBA Cats, Volant catback, 3.06 Getrag, DRs & skinnies
Thanks for the quick answers to my questions. If you cant crate it, I certainly can't. Makes the purchase rather difficult, otherwise I'd pick it up myself, Good luck with the sale, local seems the best
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
So whats are we watching on the tube?...dumbest stuff on wheels or 1000 ways to die?