SRT has generously set aside 15 passes for SRT owning, LXForums members for the #firstSRTviper charity auction at Barrett-Jackson benefiting the Austin Hatcher Foundation on Saturday, June 23. SRT is offering us 15 exclusive SRT parking spots, and each spot comes with two entry tickets to the event itself. Your ride will be on formal display at the world's premiere car auction!
To enter: Be one of the first 15 people to send me a PM and I will give you specific directions to claim your prize!
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST DRIVE AN SRT TO THE EVENT.
When you arrive at the OC Fair and Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California, proceed to Gate 4 and let the parking staff know you’re in the SRT corral.
- SRT-exclusive parking area: to take advantage of this opportunity, you must drive your SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 or Prowler to the auction.
- Guests receive two entry passes: we are unable to provide additional tickets, but they can be purchased from BJA directly.
- You’re considered part of the show: shine up your ride to represent SRT, because your car will be on formal display.
- SRT Social Concours: cars will be entered into a virtual car show on Facebook, with a chance to win SRTshop.com gift cards.
- You must stay parked from 8:30 AM to 5 PM: display cars cannot be moved for any reason during the day.
- The Viper rolls at approximately 3 PM: join us at the main auction block beforehand to get a good spot.
- We’re covering the event online: follow the #firstSRTviper hashtag on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win SRT Viper Hot Wheels. (if you can't make it out to Cali like me this is a great way to follow the event).
Respond ASAP to proudly represent the LxForums at the premiere car event in the world!!!
Go HERE to learn more about Barrett-Jackson (in case you live under a rock)
Go HERE to review lot# 1003 (SRT Viper) and the other amazing vehicles for auction this Saturday.
Wow, absolutely AWESOME opportunity! Wish I could be one of 15.
'06 Silver R/T with Road and Track on UAS
I've got to run out of the office for the afternoon so won't be responding until this evening. We have two slots filled so far....Fatchance and JonW! Have fun guys.
wrong dang side of the country. i have always wanted to goto one of these auctions.
Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, Ti Backing Plates.
Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.
F$%K.....i`m too far away dammit
Donnie 2 Strikes //
Fat chance doesn't have an SRT... Just sayin
no time to go :( family, or bad ass experience... family, or bad ass experience... hmmmmmm
2006 Bright Silver Magnum SRT-8
Air Hammer CAI - AirAid TB Spacer - Diablotoona Equiped
NGK Iridium Plugs - Magnaflow 3 inch pipes
BT Catch Can - LED signal lights
Pioneer Avic Z110BT Hacked and Bypassed
Factory HID Conversion - Flashtech LED Halos
damn....CA....if they have one on the easy coast, I would go in a new york minute
Challenger Mods: PWR 393, Mean Street heads, Procharger D1 pushing 11+psi, SHR Nag1, DSS 1400 axles and drive shaft, SHR trans but with Paramount Dominator and stage2 valve body to finally be error code/limp mode free. BBS CH-R's and custom splitter with 2011 front spoiler. AAC SMD halos, 3K fog lights, white stripes, cervini wing, hotchkis springs, custom 10" sub w/ kicker amp, sequential tail lights.
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH
Both Fatchance and JonW great Vehicles and good guys
Username Changed from "vikingrsm"
Arggggg, I wonder if I can borrow one from the Plant and if they'd........ach...I'll dream about it instead.
Great offer SRT!
Men over 40: GO GET A PSA TEST DONE!
Damn, if I was able to go on Saturday I would be down for this!
wrong side of the US, This would have been cool
6.1L Hemi Registry #1142 07SRT8MAGNUM
Mod List in order of intstallation:
window tint, magnaflow catback, airaid cai, srt shocks and springs, srt wheels, AAC interior LED Kit, 180 Tstat, predator 93 oct cai tune, srt sways, jba shorties, and sidewinder cam.
316 HP/358 FT LBS *before cam*
best 0-60: 5.58*before cam*
338 HP/366 FT LBS *after cam*
best 0-60: 5.33 *after cam*
I own a '06 Dodge Charger SRT8. It is silver with ghost flames.