LX of the Month is a monthly SHOW of appreciation to the member that not only has a cool ride, but also is a great member of the boards!
This contest is sponsored by High Horse Performance. The winner (decided by your votes) receives a $50 credit towards High Horse Performance products!
The voting will end on (Saturday) 05-01-2010 at 07:16 PM CST!!!
- You are not eligible to nominate or vote for LXOM unless you have been registered on LXForums for at least 30 days. This will deter users from signing up just to vote for someone. (Also, you don't really know who to vote for unless you've been here at least month anyhow!)
- Please make one post commenting on who you voted for, and why in this thread. Other than that, campaigning is not permitted anywhere else on LXForums.com.
- All LXOM voting results are not viewable until the voting is over. We heard a lot of requests for this and we heard you! Its a mystery until the end!
- You now can vote for more then one person. Yup, all voting will be multi-select. Can't make up your mind? Vote for more then one member! Want to vote for everyone? Go ahead! Regardless, the member with the most votes still wins!
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture, just get people to stop reading them.
Voted. Good Luck all.
07 Sublime Daytona
Zex N2O,AFE II CAI,170 t-stat,JBA exhaust,FRI S/S heads,Sparrow cam,Mopar LT's,Ported/Polished Billet Tech 85mm TB, '09 Challenger Getrag LSD.Eagle 09 intake,CTP spacers and driveshaft loop.Custom Edge converter,Paramount Performance flex plate.Install by HEMI31/BFNY Performance.
i dont know that first guy....
great group of people. including the guy i keep nominating.
Voted for.....Good Luck.
Robert and Alice - Engaged 12/13/2008, NYC Central Park on "Gothic" footbridge
R.I.P. Dad aka DynoBob
good luck everyone...
Thank you Bigal470
Good luck to all, well deserved for any of the nominees
2005 Inferno Red Magnum RT
Group I and II, sunroof, tow package, nav, sirius, Uconnect, auto headlights, 20" American Racing Torq-Thrust M Wheels, 245/45/R20 Kuhmo Ecsta ASX tires, KW V2 coilover suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, Zoomers Cat Back Exhaust, Aria CAI. LED smoked tail lights. Shaved rear hatch. Pinstriping by 2-Stix. Custom painted palm tree headlights w\halos & painted fog lamps w\halos by AAC.
Custom Billet Tech "palm tree" pieces
And lots of little visual mods that make it ours!
Voted...Good Luck to all that were nominated.
Voted goodluck everyone!!!
Mods:Accuair,Koni shocks,VORTECH,Slp loudmouth exhasut,Jba cat less mid pipe,Forgiatos @@'s Tucking 7in lip in the rear!!!! Shaved door handles/trunk,vented fenders,Flashtech RGB halos,black exhaust tips,jl audio,6.1 manifold painted
5.7L Hemi Registry #1541
- 2006 300 SRT/8 - Bright Silver
- BT Frankentake CAI, Zoomers exhaust, AAC ColorShift v2.0 halos, CDC Glassback roof and trunk panel, HID fogs, Stealth markers and bulbs, LED tails and mirror covers, 22elite cover, TommyZ Deep Dish grill, USW 22" Extravagants with Vredestein tires.
Vote is in!
I hope my vote gets it. He has a nice DODGE! LOL.
2005 3.5L SXT AWD
Mods: De-badged/ Projector Headlights with 8K HIDs/ Big Bully CAI/ Charger Chin Lip/ Painted Ram Head/ Painted Gauge Rings/ Painted S&P ABS Cover/ Painted S&P Reservoir Coolant Tank/ Painted Shift Bezel/ R/T Exhaust.
Upcoming Mods: Many many more.
My vote is in... but good luck to all!
Voted...for the right guy despite the way he looks
If it's not on fire it's a software problem.