DATE HAS CHANGED TO MAY 5TH BECAUSE OF WEATHER!!!
61 Kendall Point Drive
Oswego, Illinois 60543
10:00am to 4:00pm
Its that time of year again so dust off your cars and show them off at our Open House! We will be serving lunch on us and running the dyno all day long as usual. We would like to invite you out to join us and have a good time!
Open House Details
May 5th 2012
The dyno will be running all day long. To throw your car up on the dyno its $80 for 3 pulls and the list is put together on a first come first serve basis. The list normally fills pretty quick so to guarantee a spot make sure you get here early.
Lunch will be served around noon. Our open house is an opportunity for all customers to get the best deals available. THIS IS OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! We do not give details because sale prices apply to everything!
This year we do have a rain date of May 12th, it will be held at the same time and same place.
If you have any questions please give us a call at (630) 898-5933 or reply to this email.
Last edited by modern-muscle; 04-25-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Bringing it to the top. Let me know if you guys need any more info on this!
Date has changed to may 5th because of weather!
Event note: we are planning on keeping May 5th for our Open House date. Even though it looks like there might be scattered showers we are going to proceed as planned. If the weather is questionable and you don’t want to bring your hot rod that’s OK, come in your daily driver and still participate in the event. I’m sure there will be plenty of cars that people will drive in the rain so the dyno should still be rockin’.
• Risky Brisket will be serving their award winning barbeque as planned.
• We are still running our Open House specials. In fact, if the weather is crappy, we might even be doing deeper discounts.
• We are also having an inventory blow out sale of anything we can find laying around the shop. This blow out will contain some brand new items, as well as some used pieces.
• Our representative from JaxWax will be here to answer any of your detailing questions and to demonstrate his products.
• The paint shop we use, Psychotic Air, will be here displaying their work. Double K Productions will be here to distribute this season’s cruise night and show schedules.
Let’s all hope the weather forecast clears up and we have a nice day. If not, come on out anyway and we’ll make the best of it.
Bump for less than 24 hours to go!