Post Thanks / Like

Blaikies Mopar Show Truro NS July 19th

I was in Halifax on holiday so decided to attended the Mopar Car Show at Blaikies dealership in Truro, and here are a few pics from the show.

Men over 40: [B]GO GET A PSA TEST DONE!

Post Thanks / Like

...and my Ontario car:
    Last edited by Go Mango; 08-09-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    July 16th this year and we plan on being there again.....anyone else planning to attend?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Mango View Post
    July 16th this year and we plan on being there again.....anyone else planning to attend?
    If the weather cooperates, I will be there again this year -- last year was my first time at Blaikies. There are 4 dealership-sponsored shows I attend every summer, along with a half-dozen or so local community (usually service group [e.g. Kinsmen] and/or charity-related) shows. I'll be there with a few members of the Maritime Charger Club + a bunch of people from the Maritime Challenger Club (both clubs hang out together). I don't know of anyone at all anywhere in NS who's a member of LXForums...
    If you don't look back as you're walking away from your car, you're simply driving the wrong car.

2010 DWB SRT8 | Option Group II | HID's | alternate SRT wheels | 6.1L Hemi Registry #1520
    ordered: Mar 20, 2010, born: Apr 10, delivered: Apr 19, loved: ever since
    mods: Mopar CAI | Mopar Cat-Back | inTune 91 CAI tune | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hawk HPS pads | StopTech SS lines
    20% tint | BT underhood kit | Mopar T-handle shifter | re-badged | Chameleon Halos

Likes Go Mango liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    I'll be in NS from about the 13th til about the 20th, any other events going on in that time?
    The owner of the MSRT in the above picture, Mike, is a member on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSRT8 View Post
    If the weather cooperates, I will be there again this year -- last year was my first time at Blaikies. There are 4 dealership-sponsored shows I attend every summer, along with a half-dozen or so local community (usually service group [e.g. Kinsmen] and/or charity-related) shows. I'll be there with a few members of the Maritime Charger Club + a bunch of people from the Maritime Challenger Club (both clubs hang out together). I don't know of anyone at all anywhere in NS who's a member of LXForums...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    I'll be in NS from about the 13th til about the 20th, any other events going on in that time?
    The owner of the MSRT in the above picture, Mike, is a member on here.
    I don't think I've seen that MSRT at other meets; he must be from the Truro area or some other northern or eastern part of the province. The only MSRT that I've seen is a silver one that I see around Halifax and the South Shore (Bridgewater area).

The only other thing you may be able to hit is Cars & Coffee. I haven't seen the July date posted yet, but the meets are usually early/mid-month. The June 25 meet is actually delayed one week because of the special venue.
    This is what I use to pick the shows I want to attend. There might be something there on your way through NB, although you're a week late for the Atlantic Nationals...

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    On July14-16 there is the www.britishmotoringfestival.com in Windsor N.S.

....and you'll miss the 54th Halifax Antique Car Club Show and Shine at the HFX Exhibition Centre in Halifax, July 23rd.

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 53+ years.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a reply from the cars & coffee people, it's on the second Sunday....9th of July. I plan on attending a meet in Montreal on the 10th so I'll miss the Halifax one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSRT8 View Post
    I don't think I've seen that MSRT at other meets; he must be from the Truro area or some other northern or eastern part of the province. The only MSRT that I've seen is a silver one that I see around Halifax and the South Shore (Bridgewater area).

The only other thing you may be able to hit is Cars & Coffee. I haven't seen the July date posted yet, but the meets are usually early/mid-month. The June 25 meet is actually delayed one week because of the special venue.
    This is what I use to pick the shows I want to attend. There might be something there on your way through NB, although you're a week late for the Atlantic Nationals...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ken, I have a Canadian built car and I'm not, and NEVER EVER was British so.........

Quote Originally Posted by CADYWAGN View Post
    On July14-16 there is the www.britishmotoringfestival.com in Windsor N.S.

....and you'll miss the 54th Halifax Antique Car Club Show and Shine at the HFX Exhibition Centre in Halifax, July 23rd.

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ken, I have a Canadian built car and I'm not, and NEVER EVER was British so.........
    POINT MADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'll see you at Blaikie's at least.

I just got a reply from the cars & coffee people, it's on the second Sunday....9th of July. I plan on attending a meet in Montreal on the 10th so I'll miss the Halifax one.

Share This Thread