Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this normal?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Is this normal?

Hi everyone,
    I'm just posting here to try and gather some experience/wisdom from people who have dealt with Danko in the past. I'm not sure if I should remain patient or if I should being to process of a PayPal dispute because at this point I am starting to feel like I may not receive my part.
    --
    I placed an order for a Dodge Charger SRT8 Front spoiler on Nov 26th, I knew going into this that the wait time was going to be very lengthy and I was quoted 4-6 weeks. This worked out great for me as the Charger was headed into the bodyshop in January for some paintwork anyway. FedEx home delivery selected as my shipping option. Payment cleared in full the same day.
    --
    Fast forward 6 weeks, no emails, no updates - nothing. Check my order status on the web store and it still reflects as processing. So I decide to fire away an email. After a few days I received a reply from Beth telling me there had been some sort of issue with my front spoiler and that it would be shipping out soon and to please remain paitent. At this point I was very happy. Figured another couple weeks and I'd have it in hand.
    --
    Two and a half weeks later - Still no word regarding the shipping of my spoiler, so I toss off another quick email to ask if there was any further issue, looking for an update. The next morning I have a reply from Beth stating my front spoiler would be shipped tomorrow (Jan 31st) -Cue the fireworks- I am very happy at this point, unfortunately the Charger had been into and returned from the bodyshop, but I was just happy I'd be receiving my spoiler.
    --
    Feb 5th - I shoot another quick email to Beth thanking them and inquiring for a tracking number, as I have not received any shipping info, nor has my order on the webstore been upgraded to the 'shipping' phase.
    --
    I still eagerly await the reply to my email requesting tracking, but all my friends who have been asking me about the front spoiler are giving me grim looks and urging me to request a refund, they do not believe I'm going to see my spoiler. They believe Danko is just running down the clock to a point where I wont be able to request a refund from the CC company.

I am willing to be patient, I really do want the front lip. My faith is just a bit shaken as we are nearly at 11 weeks and I don't even have a tracking number to stare at longingly.

What would you do in my position?

Post Thanks / Like
    They've been around a while. I don't have direct experience with them, but I wouldn't think they would stick you with the bill and not give you the part. You might give them a call instead of an email if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    SCOTT57RT
    2007 RT Charger 5.7L - Black Crystal Pearl
    Mods: DiabloSport Predator - InertiaTuned, MagnaFlow CAT Back Exhaust, JBA High Flow Cats, JBA Headers, 185Tstat, 85mm CNC Throttle Body, 6psi-P1SC Procharger Supercharger, Blown Spartan Cam, 20x9 FR SRT8 Challenger Wheels/NittoInvo, Mygig, BC Racing Coilovers, Willwood Brakes&Rotors
    Thanks MildMax thanked for this post
    Likes POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe try calling them?

Sales Line #1 : 305-934-8664
    Sales Line #2 : 305-934-8663
    Technical Help : 305-934-8662
    Shipping Dept. : 786-464-9942

http://www.dankoreproductions.com/contact-us

I waited for 3 months to get my lip spoiler..

But my emails were always responded to..this was back in 2013 however..

Mo has not been one to cheat or deceive anyone...atleast from what I've seen across the Chargerforums, Chargerforumz and the Lx forum..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MildMax View Post
    What would you do in my position?
    I would wait for 2-3 more weeks (and try and contact them in the meantime)..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    Maybe try calling them?

Sales Line #1 : 305-934-8664
    Sales Line #2 : 305-934-8663
    Technical Help : 305-934-8662
    Shipping Dept. : 786-464-9942

http://www.dankoreproductions.com/contact-us

I waited for 3 months to get my lip spoiler..

But my emails were always responded to..this was back in 2013 however..

Mo has not been one to cheat or deceive anyone...atleast from what I've seen across the Chargerforums, Chargerforumz and the Lx forum..
    Thanks for the contact numbers, I'll try giving them a call tomorrow after I work out the time difference. Was just hoping to avoid the long distance charges haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Please PM me your name so I can look you up in the production list.
    For best service as a go to rule, try it in this order:
    1) PM Me (MoPower)
    2) Call Me: cell 305-934-8663 (my wife is hard to get a hold of sometimes)
    3) Call my right hand man in the shop: 786-464-9942
    4) Email ME: info@dankoreproductions.com

2006 Black Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mopower View Post
    Please PM me your name so I can look you up in the production list.
    For best service as a go to rule, try it in this order:
    1) PM Me (MoPower)
    2) Call Me: cell 305-934-8663 (my wife is hard to get a hold of sometimes)
    3) Call my right hand man in the shop: 786-464-9942
    4) Email ME: info@dankoreproductions.com
    PM Sent! Thanks for getting in contact with me!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have dealt with Mo for a while now, I can say sometimes it can take a WHILE to get a product, but in the end its usually worth it. I have never known Mo to cheat anyone, but understand he has been having issues in the past with the help and sometimes has had to go it either alone or with 1-2 workers. So between back orders and trying to get new projects off the ground, it might take a min. So far I have purchased his front lip, shaker system, vented fenders, rear diffuser, 68 style grill and 68 style taillight/spoiler set with no complaints.

Post Thanks / Like
    It may take a little bit, but you'll end up with a great product in the end. I have a pretty nice looking chin spoiler on my Magnum from Danko, but I knew I had to be patient that it wouldn't be your typical delivery wait time.
    Corsa Extreme//JBA shorty headers//Predator//LMI Hammer//Billet Tech T-shifter handle//Modern Muscle custom package coming soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Your parts should be delivering tomorrow, please post pics when you get it on. Thanks a bunch, Mo

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, good news, I received the lip on Feb 21st and it looks fantastic, packed fairly well, just a couple of imperfections to be sanded down prior to paint.

The bad news... on the way to the body shop to get a quote for paint my 6.1 dropped a valve - it was catastrophic.
    I've been scrambling to get this taken care of and I completely forgot to update this thread.

Thanks so much to Mo for getting in touch and getting me a beautiful part!
    Sadly I may not ever get to install it, this may be the universe telling me to part ways with my 06 Charger and move on to bigger and better things.

Thanks everyone who responded!
    Likes POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Life strikes again. That's why it's a four letter word too.

Post Thanks / Like
    @MildMax - planning to stick with Mopar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    @MildMax - planning to stick with Mopar?
    Test drove a 2012 Charger SRT this afternoon, big upgrade for the interior over my car. Dealer even offered to take my non running 06 Charger SRT8 in on trade for 10Grand (Canadian)

Milling it over in my head currently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do it, can't go wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast