Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The above was copied from the site and displayed a box you could accept on your radio screen yes or no when an update may appear by its self. So yes it will update but your supposed to be enabled to accept it or not by selecting the yes or no option on the screen below the update version.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a temporary workaround if you have Nav- Jalopnik.com/theres-a-fix-for-the-chrysler-uconnect-rebooting-proble-1822972650
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392

Post Thanks / Like
    The rebooting is a known issue and engineering is working on a new update , just seen this today
    Attention Dealers,

8.4” Uconnect radios with sales codes: UAS, UAQ, UCS, UCQ, RA4, UAV = (US), or UCV = (Canada) may experience consistent radio reboots every 45-60 seconds.

We’re aware of the issue as our Engineering team is investigating a proper fix. Please do not replace the radio at this time. We will continue to keep you posted as a fix becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused your dealerships and your customers

basically just sit tight for a few , nothing can be done at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    The rebooting is a known issue and engineering is working on a new update , just seen this today
    Attention Dealers,

8.4” Uconnect radios with sales codes: UAS, UAQ, UCS, UCQ, RA4, UAV = (US), or UCV = (Canada) may experience consistent radio reboots every 45-60 seconds.

We’re aware of the issue as our Engineering team is investigating a proper fix. Please do not replace the radio at this time. We will continue to keep you posted as a fix becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused your dealerships and your customers

basically just sit tight for a few , nothing can be done at the moment.
    Took mine to dealership yesterday and they said that a notice came out suspecting Sirius Travel Link is to blame. They've (Sirius) have shut it down for 48 hours to confirm that's the cause. So far mine is working better. Monday morning I went out to my car and the satellite radio screen was on, though the car was off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    You will probally get a over the air update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12