Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Not too bad! I helped out my buddy and he broke out his HF, holy cow I was practically deaf when I got home then my ears were ringing all night lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bgipson21 View Post
    I have stock. Before I order my car I heard the beats in another charger and was not pleased so I didn't get it. My 14 blacktop had beats and sounded good but in the new gen charger beats has fell off..not worth the $950

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    From what I gather stock is Alpine?

Post Thanks / Like
    How long did it take to receive vehicle once ordered? Because of my USAA discounts, ordering is my best option

Post Thanks / Like
    yes stock is alpine. I can't speak for the beats but I hear it's not much or any better than the alpine. the alpine actually sounds pretty good, just wish it had a tiny bit more power.... my fix for that is to press track mode and listen to the exhaust with the valves open which makes the radio irrelevant hahah..

back on topic, what about the polisher/DA or whatever from Adams? Is that one good, safe etc? I just ordered the paint sealant and buttery wax figured I'd give them a try. the H20 guard and gloss is amazing... really does shine nicely and so easy to remove as it goes on before drying as mentioned here. does a fantastic job.
    was going to go back and order their buffer but then I started reading this thread again about burning paint etc...

Thank you in advance!
    '16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    yes stock is alpine. I can't speak for the beats but I hear it's not much or any better than the alpine. the alpine actually sounds pretty good, just wish it had a tiny bit more power.... my fix for that is to press track mode and listen to the exhaust with the valves open which makes the radio irrelevant hahah..

back on topic, what about the polisher/DA or whatever from Adams? Is that one good, safe etc? I just ordered the paint sealant and buttery wax figured I'd give them a try. the H20 guard and gloss is amazing... really does shine nicely and so easy to remove as it goes on before drying as mentioned here. does a fantastic job.
    was going to go back and order their buffer but then I started reading this thread again about burning paint etc...

Thank you in advance!
    dual action polishers won’t burn paint it’s only the rotary polishers that burn paint. yes the Adams is a good polisher that will suit u just fine.
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordering time can range..u can get it in a month or 4 months like I did but it sat on a train for like a month

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DubNation View Post
    dual action polishers won’t burn paint it’s only the rotary polishers that burn paint. yes the Adams is a good polisher that will suit u just fine.
    They will...you just have to dang near be TRYING to do it 😁

Sent from my XT1585 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    They will...you just have to dang near be TRYING to do it ������

Sent from my XT1585 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Yeah you would have to be seriously trying very hard , like not even using a pad. Even with my Flex Kompact Rotary, I'm super cautious

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of which, I'm not looking forward to clay barring and paint correction on the new ride

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DubNation View Post
    Not too bad! I helped out my buddy and he broke out his HF, holy cow I was practically deaf when I got home then my ears were ringing all night lol
    Mine isn’t loud at all. Maybe I got a special one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    2017 Scatpack Destroyer Grey, Black Chrome Hellcat Reps (9.5-275 & 10.5-315), RC2 Intake, Billet Catch Can, 35% window tint

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Yea I’m not going into any car shows my sp is my dd and it gets crushed everyday driving the streets of hialeah but at least on the weekend if I can easily put some wax and sealant and not by hand my lazy old body will be happy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456