Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know sometimes when you change settings with the tazer and don't exit the menu properly, it won't take or it'll act wonky.

Also depending on the the year and version of the Tazer, some settings take time to take effect. Some on my '17 took 8 hours for a couple of them to kick in with the 2.2.8 (?) (the one right before the one that's out now) version

2017 Charger Scat Pack
    Pitch Black/Ruby Red
    Stock (for now)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brhea21 View Post
    Really the whole track/sport mode thing has nothing to do with the tazer. But my sport mode/paddles not working right does. Like i said, wish i never would have messed with it. Now i fear dodge will know something has been messed with and my waranty will be voided. My own stupid fault.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Get everything fixed and chuck the Tazer in the trash or sell it.
    Silly you have to leave this thing dangling on the floor while driving anyhow for some of the mods to work.
    Likes tnmango liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The settings are easy to reset. No problems there. So i went by my friends place who has a DBm meter and we checked the settings SRT track vs stock Sport modes and SRT track is in fact quieter. Quite a bit quieter in fact. But now Traction is missing from my sport menu and my paddles are jacked up. Hope i can get it fixed. I do love the idea of the tazer, but i should have left well enough alone. Ive hit up Z Automotive. Hoping for a helpful reaponse.

Strange. So many people here love the Tazer and I'm not sure where they are all now lol.. but anyways, I cannot believe Track mode is quieter than sport mode without tazer. so you took a DB meter for a ride? my ears tell me otherwise and furthermore I don't see how it can be quieter or the same. the valves open with RPM's (without track mode) and from what I understand anyways, during track mode they open fully all the time. How can that equate to quieter lol?
    Not trying to argue with you, just giving my results and the facts. perhaps it's not working right on your install ? who knows, in any case, I thought I was going to dealer today so I put all my settings back to normal, took about 30 seconds and no issues, not sure what is so complicated there. also noticed sport mode was not louder than track mode, after realizing I'm not going in tomorrow I put them back with the Tazer and it is a noticeable difference for sure. perhaps you don't have the latest firmware on the tazer? as for throwing it in the garbage, not sure why you would do that? Maybe there is something wrong with your tazer or your car? Just don't understand how it can be quieter in track mode.
    '16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes 49er, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ok i just went for a quick drive and i switched between track and default... it's 1000% louder. the only thing I'll give you there is that it does seem to hold it in lower gears and for longer so that may play into it some.. but who cares how it does it, it's louder lol.

as for warranty, it's untraceable and you simply write down the settings you changed and change them back. for most you don't have to leave the tazer dangling as I agree it's in the way of the ebrake etc. but even if you couldn't change something back, I believe by law they cannot deny a warranty claim unless what you changed is directly correlated to the issue. i.e. if you install a borla exhaust, then your window won't roll down, they cannot deny that claim and must fix the window.

just saying...

Post Thanks / Like
    Love my tazer!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    track mode rocks, if you don't notice a difference in track mode, you are doing something wrong, tazer is a great product, and keeps getting better with newer updates for efan cooling, and hellcat ic pump cooldown
    Likes Heat00, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    theres a youtube video showing the track mode keeping the exhausts valves open 100%

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Strange. So many people here love the Tazer and I'm not sure where they are all now lol.. but anyways, I cannot believe Track mode is quieter than sport mode without tazer. so you took a DB meter for a ride? my ears tell me otherwise and furthermore I don't see how it can be quieter or the same. the valves open with RPM's (without track mode) and from what I understand anyways, during track mode they open fully all the time. How can that equate to quieter lol?
    Not trying to argue with you, just giving my results and the facts. perhaps it's not working right on your install ? who knows, in any case, I thought I was going to dealer today so I put all my settings back to normal, took about 30 seconds and no issues, not sure what is so complicated there. also noticed sport mode was not louder than track mode, after realizing I'm not going in tomorrow I put them back with the Tazer and it is a noticeable difference for sure. perhaps you don't have the latest firmware on the tazer? as for throwing it in the garbage, not sure why you would do that? Maybe there is something wrong with your tazer or your car? Just don't understand how it can be quieter in track mode.
    No, we used the db meter with a dyno. Too many variables otherwise. And its quieter in cruising around type driving. WOT is WOT. No changes there. I agree with thinking it is because in track mode it shifts so fast that you are through the gears before the RPMs get high enough to give that wonderful volume ha

2016 Bright White Charger RT Scat Pack..
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    R2C Intake
    Mid Muffler swap with Dynomax Bullets
    Petty's Strut Tower Bar
    Dipped Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Caps, Engine Covers, Fuse Cover and Charger Plate
    20% Window Tint, Tint Tail Lights and Side Markers
    Black Lug Nuts
    Color Match Center Caps
    Scat Valve Stem Caps
    Full LED interior light upgrade
    White Vinyl Piping for interior accents.
    Likes Heat00, RustBelt Shanks liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    ok i just went for a quick drive and i switched between track and default... it's 1000% louder. the only thing I'll give you there is that it does seem to hold it in lower gears and for longer so that may play into it some.. but who cares how it does it, it's louder lol.

as for warranty, it's untraceable and you simply write down the settings you changed and change them back. for most you don't have to leave the tazer dangling as I agree it's in the way of the ebrake etc. but even if you couldn't change something back, I believe by law they cannot deny a warranty claim unless what you changed is directly correlated to the issue. i.e. if you install a borla exhaust, then your window won't roll down, they cannot deny that claim and must fix the window.

just saying...
    Yes i understand all this. And 1000% louder..ha. thats funny. Like i stated above, in normal street driving, because it shifts so fast the rpms stay low and you never really get that roar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tuninghp View Post
    track mode rocks, if you don't notice a difference in track mode, you are doing something wrong, tazer is a great product, and keeps getting better with newer updates for efan cooling, and hellcat ic pump cooldown
    I'm baffled as to how anyone has had bad reviews of the tazer. Track mode most definitely rocks!! Only time I take it out of track is for phone calls or family time. The list of pros goes on and on, and I havent had ANY cons. Love the gauges , open valves, performance pages , steering, shifting, custom drive mode, valet, eco, and that's just the tip. Without even keeping it plugged in ... all things NOT on my scatpack prior, so , yea, I don't get it 🤤

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    And remember guys im not downing the Tazer. I really like it. Even the light show is cool. And the fact it can do all this stuff with just a little plug is amazing. But It was a dissapointment in track mode. Maybe all the hype had me expecting more. Maybe because im coming out of a ZL1. When you go full race mode in that car, it gets scary unless you know what you are doing.
    Ill see if my buddy can print the graphs from the meter. In 3rd gear, 3500 rpm in sport was 8db louder than track mode in the same petameters. I very well may have a bad or going bad exhaust valve. Not unheard of. Thanks for the responses.
    So when i Set Drv mode on, i get a yellow triangle for my paddles saying unable to adjust level. Anyone seen this. And ill ask again. Can somone please verify how many sliders do you have when setting up sport mode. Thanks guys

Last edited by brhea21; 06-19-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tuninghp View Post
    Like i stated in my post, i do notice a difference. With everything except volume. And may have figured it out with my dyno/db meter runs why this is. And as stated tazer is a great product. Im just working through some issues right now. Not too worried about it. Was just trying to get some opinions because im just getting conflicts from what ive read and what im experiencing. Thanks for all the inputs.

Last edited by brhea21; 06-19-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    your car a 17?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    love my tazer!!!

Sent from my sm-g950u using tapatalk
    x2

Post Thanks / Like
    And remember guys im not downing the Tazer. I really like it. Even the light show is cool. And the fact it can do all this stuff with just a little plug is amazing. But It was a dissapointment in track mode. Maybe all the hype had me expecting more. Maybe because im coming out of a ZL1. When you go full race mode in that car, it gets scary unless you know what you are doing.
    Ill see if my buddy can print the graphs from the meter. In 3rd gear, 3500 rpm in sport was 8db louder than track mode in the same petameters. I very well may have a bad or going bad exhaust valve. Not unheard of. Thanks for the responses.
    So when i Set Drv mode on, i get a yellow triangle for my paddles saying unable to adjust level. Anyone seen this. And ill ask again. Can somone please verify how many sliders do you have when setting up sport mode. Thanks guys

Guess I'll have to see if I can drive a zl1 in race mode.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast