Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder if this is specific to 2017? I have a 16 and anytime I goto dealer I change setting back, using that list here actually and all goes back fine instantly. Then on way out tazer settings go back instantly...
    Always thought about leaving tazer settings but thought when they start it up and see the hellcat they might ask questions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Thanks stormtrooper_scat thanked for this post
    Likes stormtrooper_scat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Wonder if this is specific to 2017? I have a 16 and anytime I goto dealer I change setting back, using that list here actually and all goes back fine instantly. Then on way out tazer settings go back instantly...
    Always thought about leaving tazer settings but thought when they start it up and see the hellcat they might ask questions lol

Well you can make it say Charger and get the srt pages right? Oh well I'm rocking the srt pages now and really enjoy my gas milage on this island.

Travis Ochoa
    Maui Hawaii

Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea but i think once you enable srt pages the bee on startup goes away and you get charger or hellcat... guess it's so easy to change back not worth the risk

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617