Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrown83 View Post
    My light show came on randomly last night cruising down 75. I wasn't even on the media screen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah i wasnt going to bring it up. But lightshow def works while moving. Ha. Gotta be careful with that one. You didnt hit the fob did you? I mean it would be tough to hit the sequence by accident.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2016 Bright White Charger RT Scat Pack..
    TaZed
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    R2C Intake
    Mid Muffler swap with Dynomax Bullets
    Petty's Strut Tower Bar
    Dipped Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Caps, Engine Covers, Fuse Cover and Charger Plate
    20% Window Tint, Tint Tail Lights and Side Markers
    Black Lug Nuts
    Color Match Center Caps
    Scat Valve Stem Caps
    Full LED interior light upgrade
    White Vinyl Piping for interior accents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brhea21 View Post
    Yeah i wasnt going to bring it up. But lightshow def works while moving. Ha. Gotta be careful with that one. You didnt hit the fob did you? I mean it would be tough to hit the sequence by accident.

Well I activated mine because I'm a volunteer firefighter. But I didn't touch anything. I was using my cruise control though. I thought it had to be on the media screen for it to even activate. Two cars pulled over to the side though Tazer/Track Mode Thoughts and questions. I just reached under and unplugged it right away and it stopped.

2016 Pitch black Charger Scat Pack.
    R2C Cold Air
    Mid muffler delete
    Billet Tech catch can
    APR front air splitter
    15% window tint

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrown83 View Post
    Well I activated mine because I'm a volunteer firefighter. But I didn't touch anything. I was using my cruise control though. I thought it had to be on the media screen for it to even activate. Two cars pulled over to the side though Tazer/Track Mode Thoughts and questions. I just reached under and unplugged it right away and it stopped.

No. It doesnt have to he on media. I was messing with it last night. Mine works with the fob, car running, or not running. Doesnt matter. Unlock, unlock, lock, unlock and the show begins. Ha

Post Thanks / Like
    With the car in motion it can be activated instantly by having the high beam stalk forward and pressing the cruise+ button while cruise is turned off, if the light show in motion option is enabled. Maybe you accidentally pressed the right combo
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392

Post Thanks / Like
    funny that it went on by mistake.... just be careful if the police see that they will not be happy lol
    '16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213