Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
    We've made it really easy thanks to the PWM Anti-flicker module! As for the buzzing noise, it is perfectly normal as it means it's working and in some cases, it can be louder than another.

We don't do group buys but if enough people are interested then we can work on forum discount. Just reach out to us

Danny
    Thanks. Do you sell other led lights (not headlight bulbs) like to brighten up the rear so I can tint the tail

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmpayne View Post
    Thanks. Do you sell other led lights (not headlight bulbs) like to brighten up the rear so I can tint the tail

Yes, we do sell LED replacement bulbs for other areas of the vehicle as well.

You can check to see what fitments we have to offer here: LED Replacement Bulbs or use our vehicle lighting guide to see what you may need.

Danny
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Mopar, and the most up-to-date Mopar lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we do sell LED replacement bulbs for other areas of the vehicle as well.

You can check to see what fitments we have to offer here: LED Replacement Bulbs or use our vehicle lighting guide to see what you may need.

Danny
    @all is this true that you can't change any of the rear break, turn, reverse bulbs on 2016 charger?
    2016 Dodge Charger LED Lights | Super Bright LEDs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmpayne View Post
    @all is this true that you can't change any of the rear break, turn, reverse bulbs on 2016 charger?
    2016 Dodge Charger LED Lights | Super Bright LEDs

Correct, since those are already LED.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Xenon depot is selling a new led headlight and I was wondering if anyone has installed them yet? I am curious too if the heat sinks are safe to keep in a sealed headlight housing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofspades View Post
    Xenon depot is selling a new led headlight and I was wondering if anyone has installed them yet? I am curious too if the heat sinks are safe to keep in a sealed headlight housing?
    We just shipped out the first batch on Wednesdays so you can expect reviews and feedback to come in by next week. Unfortunately, not sure if any of them were for LX vehicles.

To answer your question, the new aluminum heat sinks actually work a lot better then the mesh ones as they capture the heat better which keeps it away from the base of the bulb for an even heat dissipation.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    We just shipped out the first batch on Wednesdays so you can expect reviews and feedback to come in by next week. Unfortunately, not sure if any of them were for LX vehicles.

To answer your question, the new aluminum heat sinks actually work a lot better then the mesh ones as they capture the heat better which keeps it away from the base of the bulb for an even heat dissipation.

Danny
    So question, I haven’t installed mine that I got last week is there any chance I could swamp Out for the new ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofspades View Post

LEDs are a lot more complex with reflector and lens design. If you must, get an HID kit. Even OEM LEDs are relatively new.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IReCoN View Post
    So question, I haven’t installed mine that I got last week is there any chance I could swamp Out for the new ones?

Yes, you can. SImply email or call us to start the exchange process. You would be responsible for any shipping fees involved and the price difference. Alternatively, depending on what bulbs you got then you may be able to install it in your fog lights and get another kit for the headlights.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you can. SImply email or call us to start the exchange process. You would be responsible for any shipping fees involved and the price difference. Alternatively, depending on what bulbs you got then you may be able to install it in your fog lights and get another kit for the headlights.

Danny
    Hmm I like the alternative option, please elaborate. I got the 9005 HID XTreme kit. When installing it into the FOGs how does that work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm I like the alternative option, please elaborate. I got the 9005 HID XTreme kit. When installing it into the FOGs how does that work?

What vehicle was this for again? I'll see if it would be possible.

Thanks,
    Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    What vehicle was this for again? I'll see if it would be possible.

Thanks,
    Danny
    16’ Scat pack charger

Post Thanks / Like
    16’ Scat pack charger

Unfortunately, the 2016 Charger does not have fog lights as it uses the LED ones for that. That solution would not work. Did you happen to have any other cars?

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, the 2016 Charger does not have fog lights as it uses the LED ones for that. That solution would not work. Did you happen to have any other cars?

Danny
    I have fog lights. The SCAT, SRT, and Daytona’s have actual LED fog lights instead of the strip.

Likes XenonDepot liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have fog lights. The SCAT, SRT, and Daytona’s have actual LED fog lights instead of the strip.

Thanks for the clarification. Either send us a PM with your order info or an email as to what you wanted to do with the kit you got.

Danny

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Share This Thread