Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Either send us a PM with your order info or an email as to what you wanted to do with the kit you got.

Danny
    I decided to just install these, install was simple just finding a place for all the harness to tie down was a pain. I’ll probably buy some more 3M to place them down sturdier.

Thanks Dan either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Thanks XenonDepot thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IReCoN View Post
    I decided to just install these, install was simple just finding a place for all the harness to tie down was a pain. I’ll probably buy some more 3M to place them down sturdier.

Thanks Dan either way!

Awesome! Hope you are happy with the results

Danny
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Mopar, and the most up-to-date Mopar lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

Likes arod412 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Xenon.....can you please give us options in regards to LED sidemarkers!! I currently have oracles, and I'm just ready to move on to something that has been tested and proven to last .

2016 Dodge Charger Scat pack
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Few pics of location.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmpayne View Post
    Few pics of location.

Nice! My only issue is driver side will not lock in. See pic anyone else have this issue ? I’ve fought with this thing for well over a hour.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arod412 View Post
    Xenon.....can you please give us options in regards to LED sidemarkers!! I currently have oracles, and I'm just ready to move on to something that has been tested and proven to last .

2016 Dodge Charger Scat pack
    Our lighting guide does not show what type of bulbs the sidemarkers are. Can you confirm what bulb type you need and what color? I'll see what we have available.

Quote Originally Posted by rcmpayne View Post
    Few pics of location.

Looks like the pictures aren't loading :(

Nice! My only issue is driver side will not lock in. See pic anyone else have this issue ? I’ve fought with this thing for well over a hour.

This is a 9005 HID bulb correct? Have you tried to swap the blue o-ring with the one from your factory halogen bulb?

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Our lighting guide does not show what type of bulbs the sidemarkers are. Can you confirm what bulb type you need and what color? I'll see what we have available.

Looks like the pictures aren't loading :(

This is a 9005 HID bulb correct? Have you tried to swap the blue o-ring with the one from your factory halogen bulb?

Danny
    Correct! I will try that I never thought it could be the o ring I’ll try it when I return from my trip. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Correct! I will try that I never thought it could be the o ring I’ll try it when I return from my trip. Thanks.

It's not the actual base of the bulb. We've had some reported issues where in certain cases the rubber o-ring is too thick. Swapping it with a thinner one resolves the issue.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not the actual base of the bulb. We've had some reported issues where in certain cases the rubber o-ring is too thick. Swapping it with a thinner one resolves the issue.

Danny
    Pics take 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a 5000K kit from XenonDepot for my Scat Pack. I finally got it installed and here's the result:

I know there's some variance in color temp from bulb to bulb, but that looks a little more significant than I've ever seen. I've emailed XenonDepot asking about it. I'll update here after I hear back.

Otherwise, I've had a good experience with XenonDepot and their kit. They replaced a ballast after it arrived broken, so I'm impressed with their customer service. The kit itself is great quality and is pretty easy to install. The hardest part for me was installing the driver's side because I have the hellcat intake mod which makes it a little more difficult to remove the air box. The direct installation with PWM module is straightforward. I did have to reverse the polarity on the plug to the car harness, but that's a quick swap. I was also a little careless when drilling out one of the dust caps for the headlights and cracked it with the drill. They're made from a very brittle plastic, so you have to be very careful when drilling.
    Last edited by PittPaz; 09-20-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PittPaz View Post
    I bought a 5000K kit from XenonDepot for my Scat Pack. I finally got it installed and here's the result:

I know there's some variance in color temp from bulb to bulb, but that looks a little more significant than I've ever seen. I've emailed XenonDepot asking about it. I'll update here after I hear back.

Otherwise, I've had a good experience with XenonDepot and their kit. They replaced a ballast after it arrived broken, so I'm impressed with their customer service. The kit itself is great quality and is pretty easy to install. The hardest part for me was installing the driver's side because I have the hellcat intake mod which makes it a little more difficult to remove the air box. The direct installation with PWM module is straightforward. I did have to reverse the polarity on the plug to the car harness, but that's a quick swap. I was also a little careless when drilling out one of the dust caps for the headlights and cracked it with the drill. They're made from a very brittle plastic, so you have to be very careful when drilling.
    B5 blue hell yeah!!! Your first three pics don’t show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PittPaz View Post

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you have overall been happy. As for the color, I do see a slight difference as well but I would recommend allowing the HID bulbs to settle in which can take about 100 hours of usage. If there is no change after this, please contact us with new pictures via email and we'll be happy to review it and warranty it for you.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    B5 blue hell yeah!!! Your first three pics don’t show.

Imgur wasn't cooperating. I tried to fix it.

Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you have overall been happy. As for the color, I do see a slight difference as well but I would recommend allowing the HID bulbs to settle in which can take about 100 hours of usage. If there is no change after this, please contact us with new pictures via email and we'll be happy to review it and warranty it for you.

Danny
    Thanks. We'll see if it changes with some use.
    Likes IReCoN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just would like to post my experience. I ordered the following item from Amazon.com PIAA 26-17395 White 9005 Platinum LED Bulb, 2 Pack (6000K 9005 (HB3) 4000Lm, 6000K, ... Amazon.com: PIAA 26-17395 White 9005 Platinum LED Bulb, 2 Pack (6000K 9005 (HB3) 4000Lm, 6000K, 25W): Automotive

These looked very nice(see photos) but honestly the output was not able to meet the stock halogen bulb. I plan to buy HID's to get the matching light color on my front end, without losing distance lighting output.

Travis Ochoa
    Maui Hawaii

Likes bgipson21 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

HID/LED aftermarket headlight bulbs

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper_scat View Post
    Just would like to post my experience. I ordered the following item from Amazon.com PIAA 26-17395 White 9005 Platinum LED Bulb, 2 Pack (6000K 9005 (HB3) 4000Lm, 6000K, ... Amazon.com: PIAA 26-17395 White 9005 Platinum LED Bulb, 2 Pack (6000K 9005 (HB3) 4000Lm, 6000K, 25W): Automotive

These looked very nice(see photos) but honestly the output was not able to meet the stock halogen bulb. I plan to buy HID's to get the matching light color on my front end, without losing distance lighting output.

Travis Ochoa
    Maui Hawaii

While those look good as you mentioned the output didn’t meet your expectations I would suggest the XeononDepot kit

Last edited by IReCoN; 09-22-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Share This Thread