Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    666 hp
    8's N/A? Been there done that

Post Thanks / Like
    Net is where I be......Nathan is me
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports installed 6.1/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and BFGoodrich 275/40/20 Sport Comp-2 paws

Likes Slidd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Fun Facts

During a quarter-mile run, the Demon V-8 ingests 173 cubic feet of air. That’s equivalent to the lung capacity of 816 humans.

800 feet into a quarter-mile run, the Demon V-8 would empty all the air in the cabin of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – 105 cubic feet.

Demon V-8 cooling system rejects 258 kW of heat at rated power – that would boil 1 quart of water at room temperature in 1.2 seconds. The heat rejected is equal to 250 electric toasters.

At rated power, high-octane fuel flows at 1.36 gallons per minute. Typical shower head flows at 2 gallons per minute.

On each power stroke, piston and connecting rod is loaded with 11 tons of force – equivalent of 5 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demons. This happens more than 50 times a second @ 6,300 rpm.

Torque Reserve and TransBrake combined generate 317 lb.-ft. of incremental torque, for total launch torque of 534 lb.-ft.

The driveline sees 11,164 lb.-ft. of ring gear torque at launch. Results in a 1.8 g launch.

More than 1 ton (2,500 pounds) transferred from front to rear wheels at launch.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Likes phdlock liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Demon spotted!
    2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon on the highway - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if it's the color of the car , but that's the first time i've thought the flares looked good.
    2015 Scat Pack
    675whp / 649tq
    10.920 @ 129.14

Post Thanks / Like
    The flares are gonna grow on those on the fence and who don't like them. We've got the best designers of any of the big OEMs imho and they know what they are doing. These flared cars will look way better than any huge reskinned front and rear body, while keeping the overall lines of the car intact.

Post Thanks / Like
    More Demon pilot cars headed somewhere ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Special shipping wheels/tires?

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Side note: It looks like the Challenger fender flares won't accommodate the Charger wheel wells, and would need its (Charger) own design.

Also, any updates on the actual horsepower of the Demon motor?
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2017 Go Mango Challenger T/A
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771
    Likes Car Dr. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Ops R/T View Post
    Special shipping wheels/tires?
    Yes. The Demons will be trucked to a Michigan location where these blue wheels will be taken off and the proper wheels and tires installed and then shipped again by truck or train to your dealer from there.

Quote Originally Posted by RT NOMAD View Post
    Side note: It looks like the Challenger fender flares won't accommodate the Charger wheel wells, and would need its (Charger) own design.

Also, any updates on the actual horsepower of the Demon motor?
    Right, the whole fender on the Demon is different, it's cut for clearance with a bracket riveted on.

On the horsepower, I still think the 840 is low and guessing it's about 900. No proof, just a hunch. We'll know once they get in private hands and hit the dynos.

Here's the Demon fender and a Pitch Black with the optional satin hood and vinyl package.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12